Chapter 16

*continued from chapter 15*

Scott's POV:

I couldn't hold it in no longer. I liked Dawn a lot.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't be mad. I thought you changed maybe...maybe I was wrong." She said.

"This" I said as I kissed her.

And guess what? She kissed back! You could feel her heart beating fast like mine, maybe faster even.

"Is that a good enough reason? Because if I were you, it would be." I said smirking at her. She then blushed really hard. Her cheeks were like the strawberries we grow each year on the farm.

She sighed and said this, "yes Scott. It was. And I like you a lot. I don't know how long these feelings have been here, but I admit it. I like you more than a friend. And I-" she said as I kissed her again.

"Was that to shut me up?" She asked.

"No. It wasn't. Dawn, I to have these feelings..I feel the exact same way as you! But will y-you, be my-" I said as she cut me off to say, "yes!" And she hugged me. I honestly liked this hug.

I liked everything about it.

2 weeks later:

*no ones POV:*

Everyone was at dawn's house for a lovely thanksgiving dinner, both Scott and her family were eating turkey, (all except dawn) and plenty of other delicious foods. No one had no idea about Scott and dawn just yet. They planned on telling today.

The two stood up nervous at how this might end.

"We want to say a few things, first of all, happy holidays to both families!" Dawn said as everyone listened.

"And, there's something even more important you should know.." Scott continued. They held their hands and you could hear everyone say things like "aww!" Or, "I knew it!" Or in Nina's case, "it's about time! Ella and I have waited and waited. So yeah, I'm fangirling right now!"

Everyone was happy. They were accepted. This is not the ending just yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seriously isn't the ending yet! Although it feels like it's nearing. Excuse me for a moment. *cries* I wanna thank everyone who voted, and all that. Not the ending yet I promise!! *fan girls*

~Jenny