Chapter 6

Scott's POV:

I was now at the farm playing with the animals thinking of how dawn would hate that. Wait, why am I thinking of dawn? I then started thinking of the tree. I was going to get it back.

I was walking through the forest noticing all the animals walking around being happy. Easy for them, at least they don't need to break up with any cits. I had finally thought of a way to break up with Courtney. Just be honest,be kind, and tell it to her straight. Now if I could just find the right time..

When I got to the tree, it was completely empty of animals or people. It had Dawn's stuff all around the place and don't ever tell her this, but I liked it. It was very organized in a very good way. I noticed something bright green out of the corner of my eye, I walked over to it and it turned out to be her cell phone. It didn't have much, but it had some things. Like Instagram,music and photos of her and Ella, some of the local animals to. After scrolling for a while, I noticed a family picture from what looked like at least three years ago. There were two parents, and three kids (including dawn) one was a girl who looked like dawn only older. Then there was dawn she had a bright,beautiful smile. Then, lastly a boy who looked exactly like dawn only with green eyes. You could tell almost instantly they were twins. They all looked so happy. I went back to a more recent photo and saw the father and the male twin missing. Everyone was wearing black. Was this a funeral? I quickly sighed and heard someone coming. I quickly climbed down and made run for it and I realized I forgot to turn off the phone. Whoops.

Dawn's POV:

I left Ella with my mom and stepdad as I went back to the sanctuary where I accidentally left my phone. I was walking through the forest as I felt a faint, but recent presence of someone. Most likely scott or his family.

Once I got there, my phone wasn't where I put it. I got nervous, very nervous. I the noticed it was on the floor which I nearly walked on. I then picked it up and turned it on and saw the photo of me, dad, Dawson,mom, and older sis kaitlyn. I forgot I still had this photo. It was before Dawson, my twin brother, and my real dad died. I sat there on the edge of crying for awhile. Kaitlyn was now in her third year of college and I missed her and I missed dad and Dawson to. They died two years ago after I got eliminated from total drama. I started to cry.

"I miss you guys, I miss you Dawson, you to dad." I said to no one in particular.

I knew Ella would be looking for me, but I couldn't care. I wasn't over their deaths, and I don't know if I ever will be.

Stupid drunk driver.

Why did they have to die?

Why?

I noticed Ella sitting next to me with a sad smile on her face. "It's okay dawn, I know you miss them. But they would want you to move on and be happy again." She said trying to comfort me.

"I don't know if I can move on Ella!" I said hugging her and sobbing.

This is why Ella is my best friend. (And my only human friend.) she always comforted me when I needed it the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Another update! Gee, I feel bad now for making dawn so sad and broken in this chapter! Lol. Dawson and dawn? Twinzies! Lol.

~Jenny