Chapter 5

'Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!'

I rolled over and stretched out my hand to slap away the noise that was disturbing my sleep because it couldn't be 7 am already.

'Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!'

Didn't I snooze that?!

With my eyes still closed, I waved my hand around wildly to try and find the snooze button but hit the alarm clock off the stand instead. I flinched as I heard it crash on the floor. Great, I'm gonna have to get it fixed. Again. I could just buy another one but after breaking the first five, my parents forbid me to buy another and told me to get it fixed. They had a good point though.

Rolling over again to the center of the bed, I finally opened my eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling. I felt like I hardly slept at all. With a loud groan, I dragged myself out of bed to get ready for another day of jail time. I felt like dressing up more today so I took out a grey and black striped long-sleeve, cropped wool sweater and short black skirt. I paired it with my white converse and a pair of stylish black-rimmed glasses, which had a cute look.

I yawned while making my way into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I saw bags under my eyes but they weren't all that visible. At least the glasses will hide it a bit. I quickly brushed my teeth, took a shower and dried my hair, while silently praying for the week to quickly come to an end.

After drying my hair, I put it in two and had some tendrils fanning my face. Putting on my clothes, my look was finally complete. I looked like a nerd, but a super cute and hot nerd. Grabbing my phone and bag, I checked the time while going downstairs. '7:35', enough time to eat. I went into kitchen and only saw my dad this time drinking coffee.

"Morning dad, where's mom?" I asked as I kissed his cheek.

"Something came up at her office and she had to leave early. I was going to leave with her but I wanted to make sure you left the house alright." My mom was this really big designer that worked with a lot of important people and celebrities. I think she mentioned she was working with the daughter of some guy that starred in a movie and the girl was a real pain in the ass. Always changing stuff after she's perfected the one before. She couldn't complain though because it was her job and she loved it, but what the customers' want, give them. My dad on the other hand runs his own law firm and he has never lost a case. Yes. He was that good.

"Thanks dad but I'm alright. I don't want you to be late for work. I'll make sure to lock up, you can go ahead."

"Thanks kiddo. You look beautiful by the way."

I smiled. "Thanks dad." He then kissed my cheek and left.

My parents left me some bacon and eggs on the stove so I quickly ate that with some orange juice.

After rinsing my plate, I grabbed my stuff and locked up. My car was still in the driveway so I hopped in and quickly left for school.

When I pulled up in the parking lot, people turned their heads in my direction and started their whispers. I'm pretty sure this was about what happened yesterday. Half these people weren't even in the yard but then again, news travels fast here at Callum High.

Ignoring them, I took out my bag and walked briskly into the building. Okay, the stares got worse when I went inside. Look how much attention this jerk had me getting! Trying my best to ignore them again, I made my way to my locker to find Tori leaning on it. This was our normal thing.

"Oohh girl you look hot this morning."

"Why thank you. I put it together myself." I did a twirl while smiling at her.

"So I guess you've seen the stares and whispers?"

Sighing I nodded with a pout, "Yes I have."

"You know you're going to be the talk for a while right?"

"Yes I know."

"Well I'm glad you do because the whispers are gonna get even higher." As she said that I felt a hand wrap around my waist from behind. I jumped a little and turned my head to see who it was. Of course it's him.

"Good morning Princess. You look really sexy today." He whispered in the crook of my neck. Damn his voice was so sexy.

"Keep your hands to yourself Grant." I said while stepping out of his arms. He just grabbed me by my waist again and made me face him.

"What you're wearing is really cute, but I don't wanna see you in something this short ever again alright?"

Excuse you?

"You've got some nerve. Who are you to tell me what I can or can't wear?"

He grabbed me by my hips this time and pulled me even closer.

"It doesn't matter Princess, now shut up and gimme a kiss."

I didn't even have time to react when he pulled my face to his and devoured my lips. Damn was he a good kisser. I found myself instantly responding to his kiss and wrapped my hands around his neck as his hands roamed my hips.

An 'aww' broke me away from him. It was from Tori. I momentarily forgot she was here. I blushed and tried to hide my face in Le'Mario's chest.

"You guys are so cute. My baby found herself a boyfriend." She said while placing her hand on her chest and making a baby face at us.

I instantly perked up. "Oh, we're not together Tori."

She smiled. "It sure doesn't look that way. Anyways the bell rang like a minute ago but you guys were too busy sucking each other's faces. See ya." She did a small wave and sauntered off.

"Bye babe." He gave me a quick peck and walked off in the opposite direction.

Babe?

I can't keep kissing this guy. What was wrong with me? I was stronger than that.

I don't think we were anything. We're just friends who keep kissing each other.

Wait. Friends? When did we move past acquaintances?

Sighing to myself, which I did a lot, I put my stuff in my locker and made my way to class.

This boy was driving me crazy.

Yay chapter 5. How was it?? Leave your thoughts in a comment and remember to share and vote.

Until next time,

Love C.