Chapter 7

Before we even reached Gio's house, we could hear the music blasting from a block away. 'Don't Tell 'Em' by Jeremih could be heard clearly. When we pulled up in front of his mansion-like house, it was still really loud but thankfully not so much that it could split my eardrums. After finding a good space in the line of cars parked at the front of the house, we gathered our stuff and stepped out. The ground beneath me felt soft and I immediately stepped backwards when I heard a small groan. It was just 10 minutes past 9, how were people passed out on the sidewalk already? Man, this guy probably didn't waste any time when he saw the free drinks. Stepping over him, I caught up to my friends who were trying to maneuver their way through the horny couples basically having clothed sex on the lawn.

Inside the house wasn't any better. There were drunk teenagers doing all sort of stuff on the tables, walls and some were even on the floors! Pushing our way through the hot, sweaty, drunk and horny bodies, we made it to the mini-bar. There was even a professional barista and also a DJ that was not too far to the right of it. The room had different colored lights flashing about making it almost resemble a night club. The bodies in the middle of the room didn't make it any better.

"Can we get 3 light beers and a Virgin Mary please?" I heard Tori ask the guy behind the counter. Everyone in my group of friends had already turned 18 and I was still 17. Sad, I know. Even if I was 18 I wouldn't drink. I didn't like the thought of hangovers or throwing up. The girls finished their drinks in almost one big gulp. I was barely even halfway through mine. Micheal and Vincent came over at this time and swept their basically drunk girlfriends away. I doubt Belle and Armani even remembered we were still here.

"Well Ally, it looks like it's just us for the rest of the night because I doubt those two are coming back, but if I see a cute guy I'm leaving." Tori said looking in the direction of the crowd they disappeared into. "Well anyways, let's dance best friend!" I was dragged from my seat at the counter and into the sweaty crowd on the dance floor. Aww, I didn't even get to finish my drink. "I will come back for you." I whispered looking at my drink. What? It was really good.

A fast-beat song that I didn't recognize was playing from the speakers but nonetheless we started dancing to it. We were doing the running man and all the other unusual dances. We didn't want to be normal like everyone else. Besides, they were too drunk to notice us anyways. A slow song then began playing and we started dancing like every other normal human being in our generation. Somewhere in the middle of the song, a cute guy came and whisked Tori away. She voluntarily went with him but made sure to wink at me before they went out of my sight. I winked back at her. I wasn't seeing her for the rest of the night.

I continued dancing to the song and eventually got lost in the trance of the other slow ones after. I didn't even realize the hands that wrapped around my waist from behind. The hands didn't feel out of place when they were roaming my body though. It felt almost..familiar. It felt like... Wait, I hope they aren't who I think they belong to. It couldn't be him. What was he even doing here?! I slowly rotated my body in the person's arms and carefully glanced up at his face.

It was him.

Anger immediately flooded through my veins as I looked at the face in front of me. I slapped him. Hard. It would have echoed throughout the room if the music wasn't so loud. The slap caught him off guard but he rubbed his cheek and smirked at me. My handprint could clearly be seen. He had some nerve coming back here. I went to slap him again but he grabbed my hand before it made contact with his face.

"I wouldn't do that again if I were you." He whispered it with a smirk but it still held a threat behind it. Who does he think he is?!

"Let go of me." I said slowly in a low but threatening voice. I didn't want to attract attention and cause a scene.

"Come on baby, you know you missed me." He said, wrapping his arm around my waist again and digging his fingers in my sides. It hurt a lot but I wasn't going to flinch and make him think he had the upper hand. It's like he predicted I was going to knee him where the sun doesn't shine because he made sure to capture my leg between his. I was in such an awkward position but I wasn't gonna let that deter me.

"I said to let go of me." This time I said it through my teeth. I wasn't going to let my anger and frustration get a hold of me and make me attract attention. That would just make the situation worse. I stood there struggling to get out of his arms. I wasn't weak but damn did he get strong. Hopefully to any on-lookers we just looked like we were doing an awkward tango.

Suddenly I was pulled from his arms and he was on the ground. There was a guy on top of him punching repeatedly and he didn't look like he was gonna stop. The guy's figure looked familiar though. I then heard him speak.

"She said to f*cking let go of her." It was Le'Mario. With every word there was a punch to his face. He deserved every hit he was getting but I didn't want him to die and Lee looked like he was going to kill him. Plus, I didn't want Lee going to jail so I grabbed his shoulders and tried to pull him off of him while telling him to stop. He finally let up but delivered a kick to his side. The bastard on the ground groaned in pain while rolling over and clutching his sides. His groans could be heard through the room. Wait. I slowly looked up and met the stares of several persons looking at the scene that was unfolding in front of them. One of them I knew very well.

Remember when I said I didn't want to attract any attention? Yea, well, it was too late for that now.

Yes, finally, an update. This one looks kinda short. Le'Mario to the rescue though😉. Who's the new guy? What's the history between him and Ally? You'll find out soon enough😅.

Until next time,
Love C.