Chapter 18

A/N: small edit in chapter 16 :)!

"Uugghh." I groaned while my head bobbed back and forth.

How many times were they gonna knock me out?!

"I hope you guys aren't making this a habit." I said with my eyes closed. I was greeted with silence but it wasn't like someone would answer me anyway.

A few minutes passed and that's when I began to notice the too silent room. I looked around and saw that there was nobody else in the room.

Well that sucks.

The sounds of shouting and guns firing were still very audible outside, telling me that they had all left me to go fight.

Yippee!

I started wiggling around and rocking the chair, like I saw them do in movies, to see if I could loosen the rope or break the chair. There were two minor setbacks though.

1. This wasn't a movie.

2. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing.

Nonetheless, I continued to rock the chair until eventually it toppled over and a loud crash resonated around the room as the chair broke. Either that chair was really old or I actually did have some skills.

I immediately started working on the rope on my hand and before I was even halfway through, the last person I expected to see, came barging through the door and froze as he saw me on the floor. I could still see some slight bruises on his face.

What the fu-... fundoodles!

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

He let out a chuckle and started walking towards me. I immediately got into action and tried to get away. My attempt was futile as my feet and hands were still tied and I probably just looked like a fish on dry land.

"You can't run babygirl. I think I wanna have my fun with you one last time before they kill you and your sorry excuse of a man."

I felt his hands untie my feet and I immediately brought my foot back and kicked him.

"Oww, you son of a b***h!"

Now that I knew there was a possibility I'd be rescued, I wasn't going down without a fight.

"Why are you doing this?!" I cried, trying to crawl as far away from him as possible.

"I've had beef with your boy from way before I knew you, but then when I 'thought' he killed my brother, I immediately set out for him and then I saw you with him and it just gave me an idea. Kill someone he loves, then kill him." Jordan said.

Brother?

"Brother?" I voiced my thoughts, "Is... Fix-It Felix your brother?"

He looked at me weirdly and it was then I realized that he had no idea whose name that was.

"The short, scrawny looking but
somewhat cute guy?" He asked.

Well that sounded close enough.

"Yup, that's him."

"Well that 'Fix-It Felix' is actually Joshua Harley. My strong-willed, determined, annoying brother." He said with a distant look in his eyes.

Well it looks like he really loves his brother. Huh, who knew he had a heart.

He shaked his head a bit. "Well that's enough chit chat," he came and pulled me off the floor, "it's time for the big surprise!"

Well s**t.