Chapter 19

Lee's POV

I sat fidgeting in my seat, my hands covering my face. The nerves running through my body causing my legs to be bouncing up and down repeatedly. I didn't even know if the twins were still alive. People passed and looked at me strangely but the look I gave them could have buried them 6ft under.

Well, it's not everyday you see a shirtless bloody man waiting in the hall like everybody else.

Still, mind your business.

A nurse even came and cleaned the graze on my arm despite my resistance. I could tell she was a mother because the look she gave me after I told her no the third time caused me to shut up and sit still.

I jolted out of my seat a bit when the front doors of the hospital burst open and two frantic looking people came rushing in. They looked to be in their early forties.

They pushed passed everyone and spoke frantically when they reached the front desk.

"Where'smydaughter?"

"I'm sorry ma'am. Could you repeat that."

"We said, where's our daughter?"the man stepped forward and said, resting a comforting hand on his sobbing wife's shoulder.

I straightened my posture and stared at the couple who I assume is Ally's parents. The receptionist then said something to them which caused them to look in my direction and we locked gazes.

"You."

Her mother pointed an accusing finger at me before stomping over towards me.

"You! You're the reason my daughter is in here, isn't it? I can see it on your face. You're guilty!"

"Mrs. Harriet. Excuse me if I'm wrong but I saved your daughter's life. If it wasn't for me, she would have bled out on the floor." I was already pissed and people pointing fingers at me wasn't going to help my situation.

"I don't care! I bet it's you who got her into it in the first place!" She came closer this time, wagging her finger in my face, but her husband wrapped his arms around her and gently pulled her back.

As Mrs. Harriet stood there fuming, I could see the resemblance between she and Ally. The way her curls swayed back and forth as she huffed. The little wrinkles that formed at the side of her eyes as she glared at me.

The face of Mrs. Harriet then changed into Ally's and she stood there smiling at me. My eyes began to water a little as the thought of not being able to see that smile again, flashed through my mind.

I was snapped back to reality when a hand was waved in front of my face.

"Were you even listening to me boy?!" She shrieked. I was about to answer her truthfully and tell her to stop shouting in my face but was interrupted by the front doors slamming open. Again.

In came a furious looking Tori leading a frantic bundle of Gio, Micheal, Vincent, Armani and Isabelle. She paused for a moment and scanned the room until her eyes finally found her victim. Me

She marched over to me, her pace fast and determined. Her gaze locked in mine almost as if she was glueing me to the seat.

I felt a bit scared to be honest.

I was thrown off my balance as she stopped in front of my chair, pulled me out of it and held me by my neck on the wall, applying a little pressure to intimidate me. I could easily just pry her hands off but she was angry so I'm going to let her think she's winning. For now.

"What did you do to my best friend?!" She said fuming, eyes ablaze.

I gulped. "I swear I didn't do anything." I said raising my hands in defence.