I like Harry

💙💚

💙💚

Louis' POV

Louis' POV

My best friend was getting engaged today. I was nervous for him. Malik residence was a chaotic volcano because they arranged the ceremony in their backyard. Everything looked so beautiful. I was crying on minute looking at everything and bowing around people to get everything in order the next. I couldn't believe my partner in crime, my best friend, my brother and my very life was getting engaged. How time flies, I still remember every single thing that happened when we were growing up. Sweet, shy, intelligent Zaynie is all grow up.

"Hey babe, are you ready..." I asked Zayn entering his room.

"Ummm yeah Lou, just a second." Zayn said fiddling with his chain.

"Trisha said you should start coming down stairs in a few... Payne's are gonna be here in a few minutes. You look lovely by the way."

As the guests started coming in for the engagement ceremony, I got busy helping Trisha setup things and taking care of the guests. I was busy bustling and didn't realise as I bumped into someone's chest.

I looked up and saw a curly haired person and his smirk. I moved back and told him sorry. As I tried moving away I realised he was holding me close by waist. My cheeks flamed as I cleared my throat. He was looking down at me avidly with his green sparkling eyes.

"Ermmm, can you let go of me..." it came out as an unsure notion. He was extremely handsome no doubts about that. But then he moved his hand from my waist and moved down to pick up the fallen accessories I was holding.

"I am Harry" he said handing me my things back.

"Louis" I said with a nod. "Guests are over in the hall..." I said motioning towards the hall with my head.

"Oh I am actually here to see how everyone is doing with preparations... wouldn't want anything to go wrong with my best friends engagement ceremony" he said smiling a bit.

"Oh okay, if you wanna help follow me then, I have just the task for you" I said walking and him hot on my trail. I came to a stop in front of the swing set meant for the grooms to sit in. I looked back at him "here decorate this with the flowers sitting there" he nodded and I walked away but not before giving him a shy look as our eyes met. He was looking at me!

As the ceremony started Liam's family came in and just when Ziam were about to exchange rings I went to sit next to my best friend as guests surrounded them but found Harry sitting next to Zayn. I went up to him to ask him to let me take the place.

"No I wanna sit here Liam is my bff and by default Zayn will be too" he whispered. I was annoyed beyond measure. I went to tug him off the seat but instead just ended up falling in his lap. Everyone looked at us. I saw a blond boy coming from the other side of Liam and that's when I noticed he had tears in his eyes. I saw zayn looking at me worriedly. I stood up and as the ceremony finished I saw Liam whisper in Zayn's ear and then he was off with the blond boy. I foreword my eye brows and went to Zayn.

"Who's the blondie?" I asked

"Liam's younger brother and Harry's fiancé" zayn said and it was as if I was doused in cold water.

Tears sprang to my eyes and I looked around to see Harry arguing with Liam.

"I like Harry." I whispered and Zayn hugged me tight.

"It's going to be okay Lou bear" He said in reassuring voice.

"I am gonna go apologise to Niall, if he was hurt by my notions" I said slowly.

"No Lou, Niall and Harry are not romantically involved... even though they are engaged Li told me that they don't act that way towards each other..." zayn said. The new information made me feel several emotions. Even though Harry probably could be mine...I didn't want to hurt Niall's image and emotions. What if he had feelings for Harry. I nodded and decided to go help Trisha do something so my mind would be off the topic.

Just as I was about walk towards kitchen to find Trisha my mom stopped me by putting her hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong baby?"she said

"Nothing mumma, I am gonna go look for Trisha and see if she needs helps with something."

I ran off after telling my mother half of my feelings and went to look for Trisha. I really wished I would have told her about my feelings for Harry so she would do something about it but I felt embarrassed and scared.

Zayn's POV

Jay came and sat next to me and have me a gift for our engagement. Wow I was an engaged man. I wonder what Liam thinks about this whole charade. As I was lost in my thought Jay snapped her fingers in front of face bringing my out of my day dream.

"Can I ask you something Zaynie?" She inquired.

"Yes Aunty what is it?" I asked looking at her worrisome expression.

"What's wrong with my baby, I saw him and he looked sad..." she trailed off. I knew exactly what was wrong with Louis but I didn't wanna ruin anything for anyone but I really wanted my bff to be happy and if Harry was something that made him happy than so be it.

I told Jay everything and she had a look of surprise on her face by the end of the story and something else that came across as her planning something.

With one last kiss on my cheek Jay headed off.

I really hoped everything would turn out great for Louis and I... maybe there was a possibility that Louis and Harry would get married somehow and Li and I would be there to witness the union of our best friends.

                                           🤭

Leave your comments or thoughts.

We are really thankful for so many people reading this.