Morning Jaan

💍

Payne Residence
12 Midnight

Zayn was jumping out of his shoes because he was finally married to the love of his life... or at-least he thought he loved Liam. The thing is that Liam and zayn hadn't confessed their love for each other but now they were legally married.

Their wedding was beautiful consisting of two ceremonies to appease both sides of family. A wedding in the church and a niqah. Zayn was scared and equally excited to see what his new life had in store for him.

"Zaynie" someone said from outside the door of his new bedroom. Zayn was currently sitting on Liam's bed, which he guessed was now his bed too.

"Y-Yes" he stuttered, damn the nerves.

"Hey Zaynie, it's just me" Louis said popping his head inside the room.

"What are doing here still, I thought you guys left earlier?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah babe, I wasn't feeling too good but Harry and I decided to come back because Niall needed a ride to Shawn' place."

"Why is Niall going out, so late... he is also drunk considering he needs a ride" zayn said thinking out loud. Louis shrugged his shoulders and almost waddled to Zayn's side of the bed.

"Baby you know what to do tonight right?" Louis said smirking.

"Shut the fuck up and say one more word I will never help you baby sit the little bugger" zayn said faux angry rubbing Louis pregnant belly affectionately. Louis burst out laughing at that and decided to hug Zayn's side.

"I am so happy for you. Liam's a good man! Now get up and change out your suit, I brought you clothes to change into" he said with an evil glint in his eyes.

As zayn saw what Louis brought he gasped and got off the bed kicking Louis out of the room, shutting the door and went to change. He wasn't gonna wear what Louis had brought maybe some other time in future. Definitely not now.

A knock sounded on the door of the room, followed by someone entering.

"Baby" Liam said looking around the room. Zayn came of the bathroom in his pyjamas and Liam and his met in the middle of the room. "Hey you" Liam said

"Hi bubba" zayn replied. The room was silent and everything seemed to fall in place.

Their first kiss was perfect and so was everything after. That night Zayn and Liam lay in bed bodies tangled and nothing but love for each other. Zayn feel asleep after months of thinking of how it would be to fall asleep in Liam's arms and Liam feel asleep smelling Zayn's black locks. 

Payne Residence 10 AM 🔆

Payne Residence
10 AM 🔆

"Morning Jaan" Liam whispered in Zayn's ear as he woke up by the light coming through their window sill.

Zayn stirred in his sleep and cuddled closer to Liam. "5 more minutes bubba" zayn muttered in a raspy voice with his head on Liam's chest.

"Get up baby, it's 10, we have to be at your parents home by 12 for brunch" Liam said massing Zayn's naked back with memories of last night flushing through his head. "Get up before I get any ideas in my head" he said smirking.

Zayn jolt awake at that and looked Liam in eye smirking. "Take your chances big boy" he said. Zayn's eyes crinkled with the biggest smile on his face as Liam hovered over him and kissed his nose and then proceeded to smother him with kisses all over his face. "Ewwww leeyum stop" as Liam licked his cheek.

"You love it!" Liam replied cheekily. Zayn saw the opportunity and pushed Liam off him running into the bathroom with sheets around his body.

Liam got up and held the sheets corner stopping zayn receiving a playful shriek in return as he enveloped the love of his life and now his husband and maybe soon the father of his children into a bear hug.

🧚🏼‍♀️

A/N thanks so much for 1K reads.