What happened Bubba

Sorry for such a late update! Happy reading ☺️

🐛
Malik Residence
3rd person:

Zayn was awake late at night, feeling the emotions that rush through him. It had been 5 months since him and Liam had been engaged and in about a months time they would be married. Everything seemed to be moving along just fine. They intermingled with each other's families like they belonged.

Zayn heard a knock on his door and he was startled out of his eerie thoughts. The door to his room opened and Liam came in bounding with a sheer look of panic in his face!

Zayn got of his bed and in his hurry feel face down onto the floor; legs tangling in his sheets. 

"Careful Jaan!" Liam rushed to zayn and helped him stand up! Instantly hugging the boy and bawling his eyes

"Careful Jaan!" Liam rushed to zayn and helped him stand up! Instantly hugging the boy and bawling his eyes. In Zayn's confusion he pulled back and started looking for any injuries Liam might have. It was almost comical that Zayn believed a grown man would be crying due to injuries.

"What happened bubba, what's wrong?" Zayn asked attempting to calm Liam. When he got no response, zayn started to imagine the worst.  Maybe Liam wanted to break the engagement, maybe he wasn't good enough, maybe him waiting to progress their relationship was a mistake, maybe Liam found someone better. His thoughts came to a halt as he heard Liam choke out a sob.

"H-haz" Liam started but got choked up all over again... he took a deep breathe and began speaking again, much more calmer this time.
"Haz was going to pick up Louis from the shift at hospital, he got hit by truck and he is being taken to the hospital." Liam rushed as his eyes filled with fresh tears. 

Zayn was shocked by what he had just heard his head swerving in different directions. "He will be fine... he has to be fine for Louis and you and his friends and his family... he has to for the ba-!" Zayn stopped mid sentence. "Let's go! Louis needs us!" Zayn rushed, pulling away from Liam to go change into his clothes.

Flashback 5 months

On the day of Zayn and Liam's engagement, Harry and Louis has come clean of their feelings for each other... the two then started talking and were soon engagement along with their friends. Niall later came clean to Liam that his feelings were not hurt and that he was rooting for the couple.

Liam and Harry although went through a rough patch, it was hard for them to stay away for each other being best friends and with their fiancés always hanging out being best friends themselves.

Harry and Louis had decided to get married within 2 months so they did. While Liam and ziam stuck to their idea of getting married in 6 months time.

Harry and Louis were as happy as anyone would be. Their wedding was beautiful; Liam and Zayn being their best men.

Everything was great!