Rules

Hey everyone so here are some fairly short "rules" for this book. Most of them aren't really rules but more or less just explanations for what I'm willing and not willing to do. 

1. Lemons- I knew this was going to be a popular one so I put it first. Yes I will do lemons all you need to do is specify that you want your request to be a lemon. If you would like a fetish to be include in it, then you will have to specify otherwise it's just going to be a generic lemon. However there are some lines I am not willing to cross, rape would be an example of this.

2. Harems- I WILL NOT DO HAREMS. Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE harems. I have done two harem stories in the past. One of them I deleted and I can't bring myself to update the other without my friend constantly nagging me to do so. (I've honestly been thinking about deleting that one for a while too) I will do a character x male reader x character stories, but that's it. Any more character than two and I WILL NOT do the request. 

3. Requests- I saved this rule just because it's the longest, and has the most parts to it.  I'm willing to do just about any character, however I am not willing to repeat characters. It's not fun to read a book that's filled with fifty different Rias stories. So before you request look through the book to make sure I haven't already done it. I am also not willing to put a specific name in the book, all my one-shots will come with the generic [Name] format. The reason why is because if you have a name in it then it's no longer a reader one-shot it's an OC one-shot told through a first person perspective. This second part isn't a rule but it'll help you get your request done. If you have a request then comment it on the most recent chapter, (because that's the first place I go when I'm looking for new stories) You can comment your request on other chapters if you want but I'm most likely not going to see them. 

Also for those of you that are familiar with my books then you should know that I actually do pay attention to who reads my books and I tend to do their requests first. So if you're actually voting and commenting on my book then chances are I'm going to notice. Seriously I've seen people who would vote on my stories and not request anything so I eventually just PM'd them asking if they had a request. (You know who you are)

That being said feel free to comment your requests, and I wish you all luck.