Chapter 4: The King

Thought you guys might enjoy another update! :)

Aerlinniel POV

We enter, what Prince Legolas calls, the Throne room. I hear two other heartbeats in the room. One must be King Thranduil, but the other I do not know. I have to make sure to memorize the King's heartbeat.

"Good afternoon, Ada. (Dad)" Prince  Legolas greets his Ada.

"Good afternoon, ion. (son)" King Thranduil says back. "Who is this?"

"Her name is Aerlinniel. She used to live in the Hidden Kingdom in Fangorn. A few hundred years ago the Kingdom was attacked by a dragon. Her parents did not make it. And she was the only survivor that she knows of." He tells him then asks me, "Did I get it right?"

"Yes, Price Legolas." I answer, then walk a few steps towards the King. "It is an honor to meet you, King Thranduil of the Woodland-Realm." I greet, bowing down to him. "I have been alone for so many years and I am looking for a place to call home. I know this may be a lot of me to ask. But, would it be alright if I stayed here? If not, I would fully understand and I will leave immediately."

He gives a small laugh and comments to Prince Legolas, "I like her already. She has very good manners." I can hear him walk over to me, "I would love for you to stay here, Aerlinniel. I just have a few questions. "Will you respect me?" I nod my head yes. "Do you know how to heal?" I nod my head yes again. "Can you fight?" I nod my head yes, yet again. "Good. What weapons do you use and will you be willing to show me your skills?"

"I use an elvish sword and bow. And, yes, I would love to show you my skills, but would I be aloud to rest first, King Thranduil?" I ask.

"Of course. Legolas, please show this lovely young elleth to any of the open rooms. " Legolas nods his head, and leads me to a room.

"Just come back to the Throne room whenever your ready." He mentions to me as he opens the door.

"Thank you, Prince Legolas." I thank him.

"You mau just call me Legolas." I smile at him while walking inside my nee room and he closes the door. Finding the bed, I lay down and let myself slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~

I hope you liked it! Sorry it is so short. :(

                                                      ~Ellethwen <3

Edited on: November 16th, 2017