Chapter 24: The Spell

Lithônion POV (Faelwen's Father)

Everything is going according to plan. I have set a spell on everyone in Rivendell, and almost everyone in the Woodland-Realm. I will soon become leader over them. Then maybe, if I can get stronger, I will try this with Lothlórien.

The spell makes everyone act and do the complete opposite of what they would normally do. And it also renders them weak and unable to defend themselves. I am hidden in Mirkwood with my son, Naracion. And Faelwen is in Rivendell.

I told Faelwen if she tries anything, I will kill Aerlinniel. I know she is blind because I am her mother's brother. I knew that our sister had put the curse on her to be blind, actually I helped her with it. To bad she does not know how to break the curse, and I will make sure she never does.

I do not have to put the spell on her because I can control her with lies and threaten her with those she so dearly cares about. I should have been king of the hidden kingdom of Fangorn, I had planned to kill her parents, but the Dragon attacked the kingdom.

I am lucky I was not there when it happened. Actually, I think it was a good thing that it had happened, because now I am taking over two of the biggest Elven Kingdoms in Middle Earth. Other than of course, Lothlórien. I will be The greatest ruler in all of Middle Earth!

Aerlinniel POV

As I stay, laying in my bed, there is a knock on the door. I stopped crying a while ago, but my face is probably still tear stained.

“Come in." I faintly shout.

And, by her heartbeat in walks Elarinya. By the sound of it, she is very out of breath.

“What's wrong, Elarinya?" I ask urgently.

She takes a few more deep breaths to calm herself down, then begins to speak, “I saw Legolas and Tauriel in the Gardens, they kissed. But there was something very weird about the situation. Their eyes... their eyes. They had some weird look to them. Like they were clouded, glazed over. There is definitely something going on, just like you told me. What is going on, Aerlinniel?"

I give a sigh, not knowing what was going on. “I have no idea, but we are going to find out."

“Do you think Legolas really loves her?" She asks.

“Tauriel?"

“Yes."

“You said their eyes look clouded, they must be under some kind of spell or something. But I do not know for sure." I say.

“Do you love Legolas?" She asks.

Do I love Legolas? Because I am really not sure myself. He is a gentlemen, he gave me a home and he has been nothing but kind to me. Legolas is such an amazing guy, and I do really care for him. Oh my, I am falling in love with him.

“Yes, Elarinya, I do love Legolas." I say truthfully.

“I thought so. The way you talked about him, I could tell." She tells me.

“You are such a smart person, Elarinya, I am proud of the woman you have become." I say, giving her a big smile.

“Thank you, Aerlinniel. I love you." She says with all her heart.

“I love you too, Elarinya."

~~~~~~

Ooooh, what's going to happen??? ;) Did I shock you guys? Were you surprised? I would love to know your thoughts! :)

                                ~Ellethwen <3