Author's Note

OH MY GONDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reads: 975

Votes: 262

You guys are so amazing! And I absolutely love all of the awesome, encouraging comments you have given me. I am so very thankful to all of you! Thank you to any one who has followed me. I have 107 followers, so thank you all so much!!! <3 To thank you I am going to post another chapter of Aerlinniel's Secret!!!!!! :)

Also, if you would like to check out any of my other books, here they are:

Promises (A LOTR/Legolas Love Story)- When Estelwen finally finds out what her destiny is, she does her best to help her friends no matter what the cost. She would even give up her own life for them. And will she help the elf she cares about, or will she be too late and he'll die of a broken heart. I do not own any of the LOTR/The Hobbit characters, I only own Estelwen (Or her alias Alastegiel).

Hope (Sequel to Promises: A LOTR/Legolas Love Story)-Estelwen is still fighting for her friends in the Battle for Middle Earth. But people are starting to lose hope. Will Estelwen, the Lady of Hope and Healing, be able to give them hope, or will darkness take over? Will she survive or will she die to save her friends and everyone she cares about? And will she save Legolas in time before he dies of a broken heart? I do not own any of the LOTR/The Hobbit characters. I only own Estelwen and any other character I make up.

I Stand Alone (A Legolas Love Story) Ellethwen2931- Adanessa had a bad past, and is to scared to tell anyone. She changed her appearance not wanting to see what she looks like because it brings back to many bad memories. But kept her name in honor of someone she loves, an elf Prince. I do not own any of The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit characters, I only own Adanessa, Alassëa, Buieruwen, and any other character I make up. I would like to thank thepartyelk for making the Book cover for me, it is amazing! And I would like to Dedicate this Book to CherryBlossomSky for allowing me to use her idea of a Faenod.

Thank you all again! :)

                            ~Ellethwen <3