Chapter 7: Telling My Secret

This chapter is dedicated to... IronFeyGirl! :) Thank you so much for all of the support you have given me, your amazing!

Aerlinniel POV

I wake up and smell something good cooking. “Aerlinniel, you're up! I am making us breakfast." Faelwen says to me.

Today is the day I have to tell her my secret. Last night I told her we would ride horses today. That is when I will tell her. “That is very nice of you, Faelwen. Thank you so much!"

“It's no problem."

I get dressed and do my hair. Then it is time to eat breakfast. Afterwards, I help clean up. “Ready to ride horses today Faelwen?"

“Yes! I am so excited." She answers joyfully.

We go down to the stables, I had asked Legolas if there were some horses we could borrow. He said he would have the stable boy get a couple ready for Faelwen and I. We mount our horses and gallop off into Mirkwood.

Once we get a safe enough distance, I stop my horse and Faelwen does the same thing. “Why are we stopping?" She asks me.

“There is something I need to tell you. But, you have to promise me you will not tell anyone."  I say in a serious tone.

“Alright, I promise that, with all my heart, I will not tell anyone unless you want me to." She says.

“Thank you. As you know I did come from a hidden kingdom in Fangorn forest. But I was not a villager, I was the princess. My Naneth, the queen, married my Ada, the King but her sister was in love with my Ada. So when My Naneth got pregnant with me, her sister cursed me to be blind. After I was born my parents taught me everything so no one would know that I was blind. I recognize people by there heart beats. When I turned 17, the kingdom was attacked  by a dragon. My parents died protecting me, and I was the only survivor. There is a way to break the curse, but I have not found out what it is yet." I say, hoping she understands.

“Wow, I can't believe you are blind. I would never have been able to tell. Why are you telling me this?"

“Because I know that I would have to tell someone so they could help me if i need it. I know that I can trust you. Also, maybe you can help me to find a way to break the curse, if you want to." I answer.

“I would love to help!"

~~~~~~

So sorry, I know it is short. I have a picnic that I have to go to today. If I have time, I will either try to update again later today or sometime in the next couple of days. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If anyone has any questions about anything, please let me know! :)

             ~Ellethwen <3