0.1

"Oh come onnn [y/n], this will be fun! You haven't gone out in forever!" I sigh, and attacked her character, peach, with an up special, making her fly of the map. "Oh no fair, you're way too good at gaming" she says, clearly defeated. "I'm just a pro young Link main" I giggle, closed Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and faced my friend. "That's because I don't like going to clubs and bars, the only people there are always these sweaty fuck boys and girls trying to get laid. You know what I think of that sorta stuff Emma" I turn back to the main menu of my switch. "Please? I don't wanna go alone" She says, giving me her sweetest face she could. I sigh. "I'll only go if you let me choose the place we're going to" I said, with a sly smile, but Emma didn't seem to notice my smile. "DEAL!" She yelled taking my hand and dragging me with her to my room. 

"This is my chance to make you wear something really nice, so you better let me" She ramages through my closet. "Yeah about that" I say and she turned back to me, raising one eyebrow. "Since I get to decide the place, I decide that we'll be going to that laser tag place" Her jaw drops immediately. "NOO come on [y/n] I wanna go to a club" I roll my eyes. "Sorry, I got to choose" I wink at her. She sighed, knowing she won't win this fight. "Let's get ready for war" I said, without trying to hide my excitement. I fucking love laser tag. This place did this thing every other saturday night, where they would stay open till 1 am, calling it 18+ laser tag. It's the fucking best.

Emma put on some 'cute war paint' aka 2 stripes on her cheeks, lip gloss and her normal makeup. I just did my normal makeup routine, but Emma disagreed. "At least let me do the stripes on you" I laugh. "Only one on each cheek, okay?" Before I even finished my sentence she was already putting on the 'war stripes' on my face. I looked in the mirror, put my hair up in a ponytail and looked at myself. I'm ready to defeat some nerds.

We drove up to the place, and payed for the 18+ laser tag. Apparently this other group of friends were waiting for some of their friends to arrive, and I looked at our opponents. It was this one dude in a red jacket with 2 white stripes, a blonde tall man, a guy with glasses, this one person with a ombre tank top, wait- is that person wearing a Jason mask? And why is that other person wearing a blindfold with the omega sign on it? Why the fuck is that other person wearing 3d glasses? This is a weird group for sure. Then I suddenly realize Emma and I look like we just stumbled out of a war, with the way we're looking so I guess I can't really say anything.

After waiting for around 10 to 15 minutes, apparently everybody had arrived. There was this one white haired boy hitting a vape, a very tall guy who sounded Irish, just like that other guy. I swear to god no american says three like that. There also was a guy wearing a shirt with a red boy on it, missing one eye that was replaced with an X, a guy wearing a panda hat, this dude with 407 written on his shirt, a guy who could do a impression of a small child with his voice, which was very accurate and kind of scared me, and lastly a guy wearing the same outfit Finn always wore, except for the hat, from adventure time. 

"This group certainly looks... interesting" I say to Emma. I look at her since she's not responding and see her staring at her phone. "Hey [y/n], is it okay if I leave? Maddison went to this bar filled with hotties and begs me to come" I sigh. This always happened, why did I even try. My roommate is so different than me. "Yeah sure you can go, I guess" She gave me a quick hug before running off. I took a deep breath and looked at the ground. Well this night is ruined.

The guy wearing the red jacket with white stripes comes up to me. "Hey are you alright?" He says, startling me. I look back to him. He has the most stunning chocolate brown eyes. I could drown in them. "Oh uh y-yeah I'm fine" I say putting up the best fake smile I could. I don't need this stranger worrying about me, I'll be okay. "You don't look fine" He says, and sat down next to me. I was just about to answer when the instructor came in. "Hey guys, a quick explanation about how everything works and the rules we have-" 

We finally got to get our gear, and I tried cheering myself up a little. I took a deep breath, noticing in the corner of my eye some of the guys were looking at me. I shook it off and got my gun, stretching my arms a bit. "Damn, are you a professional? Stretching your arms and all that" The guy in the Jason mask chuckled. How can a chuckle sound like a fucking serial killer and super adorable at the same time? I smile at him, "You better watch out" and gave him a wink, not knowing how he got all red underneath his mask from that wink. 

"Well our boy Brian here is known for being sneaky, he always finds the best spots" The tall blonde man says, pointing at the Irish man. He laughs a bit at that remark. Do all of them have cute laughs? "Yeah I think you're the one that needs to watch out, uhh" he stumbled. "[y/n]" I say since he got stuck. "Well [y/n], bring it on" the blonde said. "I'm Tyler by the way" I smile at him. "I'm Jonathan" The guy in the mask said. After everybody else introduced themselves, the doors opened, which meant the game was about to begin. Everybody ran in and I immediately tried finding the stairs to the upstairs section, what would make me have an advantage on everybody below me, giving me the opportunity to snipe them. 

The counter went down and a giant buzz was heard, meaning the game had started. I was hidden pretty well, and had a good overall sight of what was going on down there. I saw the guy who introduced himself as Marcel and shot him. I could hear him curse loudly, and I giggled to myself. Suddenly I heard a sound close to the right of me. I immediately crawled to my left and started running away, but I heard a soft "there you are" behind me. Before I gave him the chance to shoot I slide down and turned around in one smooth movement, quickly shooting him. This isn't my first laser tag. I look at the person, seeing it was Jonathan, "I'll get you back" He said, and laughed his serial killer laugh. I really digged that laugh. I ran away as quickly as I could but when I turned to a corner I heard Jonathan coming closer behind me, and at the same time heard 2 voices from the other direction. Shit, what do I do now?

Before I knew it someone took my hand, surprising me, and dragged me into this gap I didn't even know was there. He quickly covered my mouth with his hand before I could scream. "Sssht don't blow our cover" I looked up and saw it was Brian, and noticed my back was pressed against his front. I blushed lightly, but he luckily couldn't see that because the lack of light and since he was too focussed on the voices nearing us. 

"Oh [y/n]? I saw you going this way..." Jon said. He's enjoying this alot, isn't he? "Who said that!" I hear, I think it was Jaren, say. I hear a buzz. "JOHN WATCH OUT DELIRIOUS SHOT ME" Jaren screamed. and I quickly heard another buzz, and John cursing. "Sorry boys, have you seen that girl?" Jonathan said. "Nah man, sorry" John said, and I heard him and Jaren run away after. "I know you're around here [y/n]!" He said before I heard his footsteps fade away. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First chapter done! Let me know if you enjoyed it! :)