0.3

Delirious' POV

"Oh. Excuse me" I said and I moved even closer to [y/n]. She's stunning. I noticed she started blushing like crazy when I moved closer. So cute. I never thought someone like her would be doing laser tag on a saturday night. Pretty girls usually go out to clubs or whatever, getting waisted, or would be busy since they already had boyfriends. Wait, do you think she has a boyfriend? I look at her perfectly shaped lips. I shouldn't kiss her, I don't know anything about her, that would be weird. Right? And what if she did have a boyfriend? But why would she be doing laser tag alone if she had one?

 Right? And what if she did have a boyfriend? But why would she be doing laser tag alone if she had one?

(Yes, I made this drawing, and I'm planning to make more during this book about things that happen in it. Please tell me how you or your oc looks so I can make [y/n] look like that in the next drawing!)

(also, check out my twitter @commortalis for more art i've made :) )

"Uhm Jonathan?" Even her voice is beautiful. I bet she can sing. "Hmh?" I question, looking at her eyes. Her eyes are the prettiest color. I could get lost in them. Wait what is she looking at? I follow her eyes and notice my armor had stopped blinking. "Why aren't you shooting me" she said. I look in her eyes again, and she looks in mine. "Right. Because this is laser tag. Of course." I stumble, and take a step back, pointing my gun at her. I don't want to shoot her. Chasing her was fun, but I don't want to actually shoot her. Don't be so dramatic delirious! It's only a game! I place my finger on the trigger and look at her. She looked down in defeat, and bit her lip. I melted, her biting her lip like that drove me fucking crazy. I pointed my gun at the ground and [y/n] looked up to me in confusion. I sigh. "I can't make myself to shoot you, so instead I'm going to protect you from the rest" I say determined.

Your POV

"I can't make myself to shoot you, so instead I'm going to protect you from the rest" Jon said, very determined. "I can take care of myself" I say and pick up my gun that he had thrown into the corner. "Shoot me or I'll shoot you" I say, just as determined as Jon said he'll protect me. "I'm not gonna shoot you" He said. I feel guilty now, but I'm not gonna team up with him. I don't trust him. "Last chance" I say pointing my gun up to him. He just shakes his head no. I can't make myself to shoot him, god damn it! I take a deep breathe in. "We're even" I say as I throw his mask back to him. As soon as he puts his mask on I run away, since for a second he couldn't see anything while putting it on.

In the last remaining minutes of the match I managed to shoot Luke and Lui, who had teamed up, as well as David and Anthony. Neither of them noticed it was me. Then suddenly the buzzer went off signalling us to come back to the main area. Once I got there everyone else already were taking of their armor and returning their guns, and I joined them. "My god [y/n], you really are a pro" Evan said once he noticed me, and gave me a light bump on my arm. "The scores aren't in yet, we'll see about that" I say and gave him a big smile, which he returned. All the other guys noticed me as well. "Yeah even tho I saved your ass in the beginning" Brian said and I looked at him, laughing a bit, with a guilty expression on my face. "Yeah thanks for that" Once I returned my armor and the gun, I removed my elastic from my hair making it fall down, and shook it a bit in place. I noticed they all stared at me while doing this, which made me a bit uncomfortable.

We all talked while we walked towards the hall, where our scores would be shown. These guys are really cool. "Guys look" Ryan said, pointing at the scoreboard.

1st - H20Delirous / 21 kills / 2 deaths
2nd - FairlyCupid / 14 k / 0 d
3rd - Vanoss / 17 k / 4 d
3rd - Terroriser / 16 k / 3 d
5th - Kryoz / 15 k / 3 d
6th -  WILDCAT / 14 k / 4 d  
6th - SMii7Y  / 12 k / 2 d
8th - CaRtOoNz / 13 k / 1 d
9th - Ohmwrecker / 8 k / 2 d
10th -  Moo / 9 k / 4 d
11th - Lui / 8 k / 4 d 
12th - Daithi de Nogla / 8 k / 5 d 
12th - BasicallyIDoWrk / 9 k / 6 d
14th - fourzer0seven / 13 k / 11 d
15th - Mini Ladd / 3 k / 15 d
16th - BigJigglyPanda / 1 k / 23 d

"Damn Delirious, 21 kills and only 2 deaths?" Ryan stated. "I would've gotten 0 deaths if it wasn't for [y/n]" Jonathan said, looking at me. I just smiled back at him, mischievously. "[y/n] are you FairlyCupid?" Evan asked. "Yeah it's my gamer tag" I say, scratching my neck. I only got 14 kills? That's so low! "Gamer tag? You're a gamer?" John said. "Uh yeah" I said, and laughed a bit. Why is that so surprising? "Goob job on getting second" Tyler said, walking up to me and rested his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it a bit. "Thanks, I only got 14 kills though" I said, visibly disappointed in myself. "Yeah but you got 0 deaths, that proves how good you are" Brian said and walked to the other side of me. "I guess? Thanks" I say, facing him. "Hey [y/n], we're planning on going to my house and drink some, want to join?" Jonathan said. I remember Emma left, with the car, so why not. "Sure, why not! You guys seem really cool. But my roommate left with the car before the game began, so I'll need a ride there" Tyler immediately spoke up. "Oh you can ride with me, nogla and brian of you want" I nod. "Aight, let's go then"