0.4

I got in the backseat of Tyler's car, next to Brian, and Nogla sat in the front seat next to Tyler. "I still can't believe I got 6th" Tyler said, cleary salty. "All because of god damn Marcel" "Well atleast you didn't get focking 12th" Nogla said with a chuckle, but also pretty salty. I was just staring out the window, deep in my own thoughts, and didn't notice that Brian was staring at me the entire trip to Jonathan's house.

"We're here!" Nogla yelled and as soon as the car stopped he got out. Before I could open my door Nogla did it for me. "Thank you" I said and took a bow. "Ma lady" I started giggling when he said that, and he chuckled with me. I looked at the house, it was so pretty! Pretty god damn big too. Tyler put his arm around me and walked with me to the door where we rang the doorbell, since we were the last to arrive.

Jonathan opened the door. "Welcome to mi casa!" He said. I noticed he was still wearing his mask. Why does he still have it on? I thought it was a laser tag thing. Suddenly I realised I still had "war paint" on my face, so when we got in I asked Jon where the bathroom was. "Oh uh right there, on the other side of the hall." I nodded. It's a very cozy house, I really like the look of it. When I entered the bathroom I ran the sink, and started to remove the stripes. My foundation went off in the process, so I decided to get my bag out and got some makeup wipes, removing the remaining makeup I had left on my face. I looked in the mirror for a second before I returned back to the other guys.

"FUCK YOU BROCK" I heard someone scream, followed by laughter. Are they in some sort of a fight..? As I walked towards the living room more angry voices were heard, all followed by someone else laughing. I turned around the corner and saw that they're playing mario kart.

"BRIANNNNN" wildcat screamed, with a high pitch in his voice, making me giggle a bit. Terroriser also started laughing, clearly enjoying his nr 1 spot. But Nogla was close behind him. I sat down in between of Nogla and Brock, since there was a free space there. They both had their eyes glued on the screen, but Nogla soon got 3 red shells, which made terroriser fall of the map since he was in the air. Nogla started laughing at how Brian got angry, and soon Nogla was a mile ahead of the others.

He even turned to me for a second, while still in game. "Ye removed yer makeup I see" he smiled, before looking back at the screen. "Yeah I thought it would be kind of weird to just sit here with random war paint on my face" I laughed back. "Well you look good with or without makeup, so that doesnt really matter" I follow the voice and see that Ohm was the source, and I started to blush a bit at his remark. I also noticed some angry stares he recieved after saying that. "E-eh thanks" I stuttered, and Ohm just answered with a warm smile.

"Aaaaalright" I heard from behind me and I saw Vanoss enter with some vodka, malibu and beer, as he placed it in front of us. Delirious placed down the red cups and immediately grabbed a beer for himself, taking a big sip of the alcohol. Terroriser and Nogla immediately went for the beer too, and I just grabbed a red cup filling it with malibu. "Do you have Cola?" I asked Delirious, he nodded and got the cola for me. I filled the rest of the cup up with the cola, making a sweet mixture. I happily took a sip from it, as the rest except for moo and vanoss, took their preference of choice.

After a while I was pretty drunk, but I didn't really care. I like these people! "Okay truth or dare to... Marcel!" Basically thought for a second. "Dare!" He answered, making mini think of a good dare. "I dare you to go outside and scream 'I'm naked' " Basically just laughed. "That's all?" He said while walking outside. He then screamed from the top of his lungs. "I'M NAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEED" as he was walking back, a different voice was heard- one of the neighbours. "FUCK YOU I DON'T CARE" making everybody in the room laugh. He returned to his spot with a big smirk on his face. "Okay ehm Vanoss! Truth, or dare?" "Truth" Basically raised one eyebrow, thinking of a good question. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" Suddenly Evan's gaze locked onto mine, making me slightly confused. He quickly looked back at Marcel. "Yes" I took a deep breath. "Aaaalright my turn. (Y/N) truth or dare!" Hmmmm. I'm no pussy. "Dare" i said with a wide grin. Vanoss' eyes lit up, as he clearly already had a dare in mind. "I dare you to-"

Oooo what is he gonna dare you to do? Find out in the next episode! I'm evil like that >:)