0.2

Brian released his hand from my mouth and I finally breathe out again, realizing I held my breath in for that whole time. I turn around to look at the corner, but then I realise Brian's face and my face were only inches apart, and we both started blushing. 

(Please don't reupload and claim as your own, thanks!)

(also, check out my twitter @commortalis for more art i've made :) )

He quickly let go of me and I peek around the corner. "We're safe" I look back at him. "Uh, thanks, by the way" I stumble. "Yeah no problem" He says with a smile. I never had teammates before during laser tag, and I don't know if I could trust him. So I exited the gap, looking back at him one last time. We just looked at each other for a second, and then I left, my cheeks still red from blushing. 

I run towards some sounds, and quickly hid behind a wall when I neared them. "So Delirious is on a rampage?" "Yeah he's way too good at this" "We need to team up together and take him out" "Apparently he's searching for that girl" "What if we just find her first? We could use her as bait" Oh hell no, I'm not gonna be bait. I quickly turned around the corner shooting the people whose voices I heard. It was John, Jaren, Scotty, Marcel and Craig. I managed to shoot all of them before they noticed where it came from. "Fucks SAKE" I hear Scotty yell, and Craig and John immediately started running towards my direction. "That's my cue" I say laughing, and run away. I turn left, right, left again and while running see Brock and shoot him while running. He looked around confused but I was already gone. 

I see a small gap in the wall where I could hide and catch my breath, but when I ran towards it I bumped into someone, making me fall. "Oh shit [y/n] are you okay?" I look up and see Evan sticking his hand out for me. I take it pulling myself up, and I hear the others come close so I quickly grabbed him with me to the hiding spot. Once we got in I started catching my breath. "What was that for-" I quickly shush him, and sign to him to listen. He understands the hint and we both hold our breath. "I swear to god I saw her heading this way" I hear Brock say. "You better not be lying" Marcel said. 

I move towards the sounds, looking through the hole, trying to stay out of sight. The group now had not only Brock join them, but Brian and Tyler were also with them now. I quickly move back to Evan. I look at him and whisper "They're looking for me, I just shot them" Evan smiled at me, and shook his head. "Oh god" He whispered back. "Come on guys, she can't be far from here" Brock said and I hear them leave, but suddenly I felt I was about to sneeze. No no no noo not now! 

I sneezed, and quickly tried to cover my mouth but the sound had already escaped. "That was the cutest sneeze I've ever heard" Evan whispered, chuckling. I look back at him. "Shut up" He just smiles. "So do I really have to come in there [y/n]" a voice said. I completely froze and cursed to myself. "Stay here" I whispered to Evan, and looked out of the little hole and saw Brian standing there, just looking at me. "Come on" He said signing me to come out. I crawled out and when I stood up Brian quickly lifted me up over his shoulder, what I didn't expect. "Let me down!" I suddenly remember my gun was still with Evan. Fuck. "Nah" he said and started walking towards what I assume was the rest of the group, while I struggled trying to get out of his grip. All of a sudden I hear a buzz and Brian let go of me, and I see that Evan had shot him. "God damn it Evan" Brian cursed. He threw me my gun back and ran away, expecting me to follow him, which I did. 

But he was too fast, I tried following him but I lost him. Damn it. I looked around and saw the timer. Only 15 minutes left. I walked around, trying to hear if anyone was close. "NO DELIRIOUS DON'T SHOOT ME!" I hear someone yell, followed by evil laughter, and I quickly move towards the sound. It was Ryan (ohm) and Jonathan. Before I could think I shot both of them, which left them both in confusion for a brief second, before discovering me. "There you are!" Jon said and ran towards me, my eyes widen and I ran away as fast as I could. I quickly turned left and noticed it was a dead end. I couldn't turn back since Delirious was there. What do I do now? 

"I gotcha now [y/n]" I hear from behind me and I turn around. He moved towards me until I couldn't back away anymore. "You know I could just shoot you again as soon as you've recovered" I say. He chuckled, and quickly took my gun from my hand. "You need a gun to do that" "Hey that's against the rules, you can't just take my gun!" I say and tried grabbing my gun from his hand, but he just threw it in the other corner. "Rules are meant to be broken" 

He was really close to me now, and had placed his hands on both sides of my head, trapping me. I notice my breathing get heavier. "In that case" I say and quickly grab his mask and removed it from his face. Why did I do that? I looked back to his face and saw he was shocked, but he regained himself fast. He was wearing clown makeup, but it was smeared everywhere because of his mask. I noticed he has the prettiest ocean blue eyes, and his mouth formed a sly smile. "Could you stop staring at me and give me my mask back, please?" he said playfully. "Uhm I don't really have somewhere else I can look. You're kind of close to me, you know" His face reflected the purple lights what shined on him, and he moved even closer to me. "Oh. Excuse me." I could feel his warmth on my face, and I started blushing heavily. Suddenly his armor stopped blinking, meaning he wasn't invincible anymore and also meaning he could shoot other people again. But he didn't shoot me.

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~  

Oooo things got a bit spicy already? 

Damn ;)