0.5

"Aaaalright my turn. (Y/N) truth or dare!" Evan said. I want to go with truth but.. I'm no pussy. "Dare" i said with a wide grin. Vanoss' eyes lit up, as he clearly already had a dare in mind. "I dare you to jump in the pool!" I rolled my eyes. "That's all?" I stood up from my spot as I opened the back door, and Evan followed me outside, while some of the others got up too. I stood before the pool and chills went down my spine, and a soft breeze made my hair flow in the wind. I don't want to jump in with all my clothes though, because it's going to be super cold when I get out. And if I'm going to strip a little, I can't let this opportunity slide to make them blush. 

I turn around to Vanoss, who is waiting impatiently for me to jump in. "Well, come on (y/n), what are you waiting for!" he spoke, and I giggled a bit, feeling the alcohol had already kicked in. I removed my shoes and socks, and placed them at the door. I looked at Evan once more and, not breaking eye contact, removed my shirt, leaving me in my pants and tank top that I wore under my shirt. I threw my shirt in Evans face, and noticed Tyler was standing next to him, taking in every detail he could see. I rolled my eyes and removed my pants, and threw it in Tyler's face, and turned back around to the pool. I hesitated for a second, but then jumped in with an elegant dive.

When I went back up I heard all the guys cheering, and suddenly I saw Lui sprint towards the pool, without his shirt. "CANNONBALL" he yelled in his squeaker voice, making me laugh. I looked over to the rest and saw Evan, Tyler and Brian also removed their shirt, and I noticed they all were slightly flexing, making me roll my eyes and look away. Another big splash was heard and Evan and Tyler had joined us in the pool, and when I turned around I saw Brian in his underwear also jumping in.

I suddenly became very aware of how naked everyone was, and started to blush heavily. I saw Lui turn to me but before he could see my dark red face I quickly dove underwater. I didn't expect so many people to join this! I felt someone grab me bridal style underwater, and when I was above the water again I saw it was Evan. My face had slowly started to become less red, but when Evan picked me up like this it turned back into the deep crimson color. 

He noticed and smiled sweetly at me, making me chuckle nervously. "What are you doing with (y/n)!" Tyler screamed as he tackled Evan, making me duck underwater once more. He then grabbed me quickly and I gasped for air, as I didn't expect that to happen. I looked up to Tyler and he had a sly smile on his face, as he looked at me. Evan came back up and immediately tackled Tyler, and I held my breath and squinted my eyes close ready for me to fall underwater once again, but that didn't happen. Instead I got catched by Brian, and he ran to the other side of the pool with me in his hands. 

Tyler and Evan were too busy fighting to notice, and I looked up to Brian with a shy smile on my face. His cheeks turned a bright red as he looked at me, and chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't drop you" He said, laughing. "Are you sure?" I said, with a misschievous undertone making Brian raise an eyebrow. I tried to escape from his grasp but he was too strong. Damn it! "Yeah, pretty sure" he said, laughing loudly. I put on my 'angry face' which only made Brian laugh louder. "What!" I said, trying my best not to smile. "I can't take your angry face serious, it's way too cute" he said, still laughing a bit while I started to blush even more, if that was even possible. I'm sure I looked like a fucking tomato at this point. 

I tried to escape once more, without success, but then Tyler, Lui and Evan all together tackled Brian, making me finally be free from his grasp. I quickly swam to the other side of the pool, which was much deeper than the side I came from, and I couldn't stand on the ground anymore. I reached for the edge of the pool when I felt someone else jump in, and drag me down with him. I quickly breathed in some air before I was underwater once again, and I slightly opened my eyes to see Jonathan had dragged me with him, and I noticed he still had his mask on, and all of this clothes too. He swam towards me and picked me up taking me above the water again. I took a sharp breathe in once I could again, and his blue eyes looked at my (e/c) ones for a second before the other guys started screaming at him. 

"What!" He yelled back at the guys, who were now going towards us. "You want (y/n)? Too bad!" He laughed maniacally as he held me tightly. "She's my teddy bear now! MINE!" The other guys sprinted towards Delirious and tried to tackle him, but he effortlessly got away with me in his grasp. His mask moved a little and I saw he was smirking through the small holes in his mask. "Hold your breath" he said, and almost immediately went underwater, making me have a small amount of time to catch some air. 

As we were underwater he tilted up his mask ever so slightly so his mouth was exposed. I squinted my eyes to see and saw he had.. Was that clowns makeup? Yeah, that's definitely clowns makeup. Before I knew what was happening he gave me a quick kiss on my cheek, and placed his mask back on his face properly. 

He then let go of me and the guys immediately started to tackle Delirious further underwater, making me giggle. While they were busy, I went back up and got out of the pool. It was super cold once out of the water, and I realised we didn't bring any towels. I cursed softly as I walked inside the house once again, and saw the remaining of the guys were talking. As soon as I stepped inside all their heads popped towards me, making me uncomfortable as I just stood there in my panties and my black bra shining through my wet tank top. 

"Yeah is there a towel or something somewhere here?" I asked and Nogla stood up almost immediately, nodded, and left the room. Cold shivers went down my spine as I waited for my towel to be delivered, when I heard the door open again. I looked behind me and saw Jonathan, Evan, Brian and Tyler standing there. Their top half was still completely exposed and the water that laid on top of their skin made it shine gorgeously, defining everything you could see. 

Holy shit they looked hot.