0.7

...

Man I lost motivation for this book. I don't even like writing this at all, I'm so sorry. More info at the end.

Delirious' POV

"Okay, okay now shuch up!" I yelled, waving my arms a little as everyone finally calmed down from the stupid discussion. I mean honestly, who cares about if potatoes are better than pasta or vice versa. "Does any of you losers know where (y/n) and Evan are?" I asked, and on cue everyone started looking around the place confused. "The fuck? She was here like 5 minutes ago?" Brian spoke, getting up from his seat. Ohm and Luke started to walk to the pool, while the others either stayed in their seats looking around or stood up and started searching the downstairs area.

"I'm gonna go search upstairs, let me know if you guys find them" I ordered, as I took big strides towards the hallway where the stairs where located.

As I walked upstairs, the most logical explanations I had was that Evan maybe went to his assigned room, but that still doesn't explain where (y/n) is.

"(y/n)?" I called out, a bit worried. Maybe she got tired? 

I opened some doors which belonged to the guest rooms, but so far they were all empty. Sighing, I decided to walk towards Evan's assigned room, knocking twice on the door.

"Evan? Can I come in?"

After not hearing an answer, I decided to open the door. I almost chocked on the thin air as I saw Evan sleeping peacefully, (y/n) next to him also in a deep slumber. He had the urge to scream at Evan, but decided against it because he didn't want to wake you up.

"Evan?" I hissed, poking him in the face. He grumbled a little, but didn't wake up.

A groan escaped from my lips as I looked back at (Y/n) again. She looks so peaceful.. And pretty. Very pretty.

Shaking my head, I walked over to the side she was sleeping on. No way I'm gonna let her stay in one bed with the owl fucker.

Carefully, I lifted her up in my arms, making her stir a little. My heart started beating profusely, as I tried to be as gentle as possible.

"It's alright" I whispered, walking out the room while lifting her bridal style. Scanning all the rooms, I decided to bring her to my room, laying her down in my bed. 

Looking at her for a second too long, a blush appeared on my face. She looked adorable.

"Fuck" I hissed, grabbing the cover and pulling it over my body, giving her one last quick glance before curtly leaving the room, calming down my blush.

Why was I blushing anyways?

I sped walked back downstairs, calming down the guys telling them that she went to bed, same goes with Evan.

Hearing that, all the other guys realized how tired they actually were, going to their own place to sleep themselves. Some on the couches, others in the guest rooms.

I went to the kitchen, grabbing myself a glass of water. "What am I going to do?" I whispered, staring at the water in my hand.

"What are you talking about Del?"

Almost dropping my glass, I quickly turned around, seeing Ohm inspect me with a raised eyebrow. "Nothing!" I answered, a bit too fast only raising more suspicion into the male.

He just crossed his arms, waiting for an answer. A sigh escaped from my lips, as I shrugged, taking another sip of my glass.

"I'll have to sleep on the floor tonight" I only said, Ohm immediately understanding the situation. "Ah, so that's where she sleeps" 

I nodded, rubbing the back of my neck. Ohm gave me two pats on my shoulder, and a small smile. "Well, just let me know if you really can't sleep. I'll trade with you, okay?" The kind male said, making me flash him a soft smile. "Thanks, man"

Ohm nodded, leaving the kitchen to go to sleep himself.

-

After getting myself 2 blankets and a pillow, I walked back into my room only to see (y/n) still sound asleep. Man, she really needs to watch herself more. She's in a house with people she barely knows, asleep in the bed of someone she only met several hours ago.

I'm so glad that happened, though.

Placing a blanket on the cold ground right next to the bed, together with a pillow, I sat down on it, rubbing my eyes for a second. 

It was completely silent, the wind blowing outside the only sound together with the soft breathing of the girl right in front of me. Her (h/c) hair, that beautifully shaped face together with those very kissable cheeks. And that body!

God, stop thinking like that!

I quickly laid down, pulling the second blanket over me, staring up at the ceiling.

I've only just met her, but could it be that I'm already in love with her?

I'm in deep trouble.

That's the chapter

I'm so sorry, it's short, has bad writing and just sucks overall. I don't know, man. I'm more focused on drawing these last few months. Example, here's a self portrait I made.

Anyways, I hope that I'll find the motivation for this, and all my other books again

Anyways, I hope that I'll find the motivation for this, and all my other books again. I know I have several BBS books alone that still desperately need updates, but it feels more like homework than fun at this point.

I hope I'll get back into it soon!