Self Deformation Of A Handsome Jade Face Part 4

The next step was to raid the six major sects' bases; the first being the Shaolin Sect. The Shaolin Temple was heavily guarded, so it was not easy to mix the poison into their food. It was completely different from drugging the monks when they were spending the night in the inn while traveling. Therefore, they had to resort to different method. "'Jun zhu' [princess] was afraid their strength was not sufficient to fight the Shaolin Temple head-on, so they called for reinforcement from Dadou, which happened to be under my command. We arrived right on time to help capturing the Shaolin monks. Shaolin Sect is always rude to our Cult; so I was glad they undergo a little bit of suffering. Even if I have to kill several stinky monks, Ku Toutuo won't crease my brows. Jiaozhu, I believe you'll agree with me, ha ... ha ...!"

"Xiong di [brother]," Yang Xiao interrupted, "Were you the one who turned those Luohan statues around?"

Fan Yao said with a smile, "I saw 'Jun zhu' ordered her people to carve those sixteen characters on the back of the Luo Han statues; her intention was to shift the blame to our Cult. Later on I came back quietly and turned those statues back. Dage [big brother], you are very observant, you managed to find out about this matter. At that time did you guess it was 'Xiong di'?"

Yang Xiao said, "At that time we only know that there was a master helping our Cult in secret; how would I know that it was my old partner, good brother?" Four people broke up in laughter. Immediately Yang Xiao told Fan Yao briefly that the Ming Cult had ceased all enmity with the six major sects and joined hands to fight the Mongols together; for that reason they must rescue all the masters.

Fan Yao said, "The enemy is numerous, we are only four people; it will be difficult for us to accomplish this. The best way would be to get the antidote for 'shi xiang ruan jin san' and feed it to those stinky monks, stinky nuns and all those ox-noses; after their internal strength is recovered then we can make a surprised attack to those Tartars and then we can escape Dadou together."

The Ming Cult had never had any good relationship with Shaolin, Wudang and other orthodox sects, so in his speech Fan Yao did not have the slightest respect toward these six major sects. Yang Xiao tried to cast him some meaningful glances, but Fan Yao was oblivious to him. But actually Zhang Wuji did not mind at all; he clapped his hands and said, "That's great, Fan Youshi; but then how are we going to get the antidote for the 'shi xiang ruan jin san'?"

Fan Yao said, "Although 'Jun zhu' pays me a lot of respect, she has never discussed any important matter with me because I've never opened my mouth. When she talked and the other person did not utter a single word, how could she not be disappointed? Moreover, I came from a small country in the western region, so she could not treat me as a trusted friend. Hence I don't know where the antidote for the 'shi xiang ruan jin san' is. But I do know that this matter is very important to her, so she would guard this secret carefully. If my guess is correct, the poison and the antidote are in the hands of the Xuanming Elders; one has the poison, the other has the antidote, and they swap those poison and antidote periodically."

Yang Xiao sighed and said, "This princess is so cunning that even a man might not necessarily be better than her. Doesn't she trust the Xuanming Elders?"

Fan Yao replied, "First, distrust is right; second, it is also safer this way. Take us, for example, we want to steal the antidote; but we don't know whether it is in Lu Zhangke's hand, or is it in He Biweng's hand? Moreover, I heard that between the poison and the antidote there is no distinct color or odor differences, so unless we are really familiar with it, we might end up stealing the poison when we want to steal the antidote. This 'shi xiang ruan jin san' also has another fierce characteristic; when one took the poison, one's muscles and bones would be weakened, but one's life would not be threatened in any way. However, if that same person took the poison for the second time, even only for a little bit, immediately his blood flow will reverse and there is no cure for it."