Broken Marriage Of The Purple Dress King Part 2

Zhu'Er was captured by Wei Yixiao the other day; but before he reached the Brightness Peak the cold poison in his body flared-up. He did not want to suck her blood, so finally he collapsed to the ground. Afterwards he was rescued by Zhou Dian, but by the time he tried to find Zhu'Er, she was nowhere to be found. Ever since Zhang Wuji argued with her, he had never forgotten her. He was pleasantly surprised to unexpectedly see her here that he almost opened up his mouth to call her.

"Jin Hua Popo, what are you doing here?" Ding Minjun coldly asked.

"Where is your Shifu?" Jin Hua Popo asked her back.

"Xian Shi passed away yesterday," Ding Minjun said, "You have eavesdropped outside the wall for a while, why are you still pretending?"

"Ah, Miejue Shitai has passed away!" Jin Hua Popo exclaimed in a weak voice, "How did she die? Why didn't she wait for me? Ay, ay, what a pity, what a pity ..." Before finished speaking, she had already bent down and was coughing incessantly.

Zhu'Er gently patted her back. She sneered toward Ding Minjun and said, "Who eavesdrops on your conversations? Popo and I are simply passing by; we heard someone was mumbling nonstop. I recognized your voice, so we stopped by to take a look. Popo asked you, have you not heard? How did your Shifu die?"

Ding Minjun indignantly said, "What business is it of yours? Why do you expect me to answer you?"

Jin Hua Popo slowly exhaled, she calmly said, "In all my life dealing with other people, I only suffered defeat one time under your Shifu's hands. It was not because her martial art was better than mine, but because the sharpness of the Yitian Sword. These past several years I have been wandering everywhere, trying to find a comparably sharp weapon so that I can challenge your Shifu once again. Finally my wandering to the end of the world has not been in vain; an old acquaintance has agreed to let me use a precious saber of his. I heard Emei Pai people were imprisoned at the Wan An Temple by the royal government. I had a thought of rescuing your Shifu, so that we can decide whose skill is better. Who would have thought that as I arrived today, the Wan An Temple has been reduced to rubble. Ay! This is fate; for the rest of her life Jin Hua Popo will not be able to wash away the shame of this defeat. Miejue Shitai, oh, Miejue Shitai, can't you wait just one and a half day later to die?"

Ding Minjun said, "If Shifu were still alive, you will certainly suffer another defeat. So you'd better not have any dream ..." Suddenly 'slap, slap, slap, slap' four times, loud and clear; Ding Minjun's head spun and she faltered, since Jin Hua Popo had slapped her on the face four times, left and right.

This old granny looked frail, as if she could not support her own weight; she was also coughing repeatedly, but who would have thought that her hand could move in an unbelievable speed with a very weird palm technique. These four palm strikes were so fast that Ding Minjun did not have the slightest idea they were coming, let alone try to evade them. She was separated about two 'zhang's [about 20 feet, close to 7m] away from Ding Minjun, yet she was able to slap her and go back to her original position like a ghost.

Ding Minjun was angry; she drew her sword and pointing it toward Jin Hua Popo she said, "Old beggar granny, are you always this impatient?"

Jin Hua Popo ignored her insult, she also did not seem to see the sword in her hand, but slowly said, "How did your Shifu die?" Her voice was full of sorrow, as if she was completely discouraged.

The tip of Ding Minjun's sword was actually less than three feet away from Jin Hua Popo's chest, but in the end she did not have the courage to thrust it in. "Old beggar granny," she cursed, "Why do you expect me to answer you?"