Broken Marriage Of The Purple Dress King Part 4

"I let the Beggar Clan's Chen Youliang go down the mountain," Xie Xun said, "From now on there will be no more peaceful days on the Ling She Island. I don't know how many enemies of mine of the Wulin world would come over to make things difficult for me. Jin Mao Shi Wang is not like what he used to be; other than this Tulong Saber, I don't even have a staff to lean on. Hey ... hey ..." Suddenly he let out a cold laugh and said, "Mrs. Han, just now five people were surrounding me. Even that hero from the Ju Jing Bang was preparing seven pebbles in his hand. Are you sure you don't have any intention to harm me? You are hoping that I would die under the hands of the Beggar Clan, and then you can leisurely pick up the spoil. Xie Xun's eyes maybe blind, but his hear is not. Mrs. Han, let me ask you again, Xie Xun came to your Ling She Island in secret; how did the Beggar Clan find out my whereabouts?"

"I was just going to find out," Jin Hua Popo said.

Xie Xun flicked a finger on the blade of the Tulong Saber then he put it inside his robe. "You are not willing to find my Wuji for me, that's fine," he said, "Xie Xun only needs to re-enter the Jianghu and makes some earth-shattering disturbance." Tilting up his head he let out a loud whistle; and then leaped up and ran from the west side of the hill. His steps were quick; he headed straight toward a mountain peak on the northern end of the island. There was a lone thatched hut on the mountain peak; apparently it was where he lived.

Jin Hua Popo waited until Xie Xun had gone far. She turned around and stared at Zhang Wuji and Zhao Min. "Get lost!" she barked.

Pulling Zhang Wuji's hand, Zhao Min immediately went down the mountain, returning to their boat.

"I want to see Yifu," Zhang Wuji said.

"When your Yifu left, Jin Hua Popo stared at him viciously, didn't you see that?" Zhao Min asked.

"I am not afraid of her," Zhang Wuji replied.

"There are so many surreptitious matters on this island," Zhao Min said, "How could the Beggar Clan people come into this island? How did Jin Hua Popo know your Yifu's whereabouts? How could she find the Bing Huo Island? There are so many unanswered mysteries here. It's not difficult for you to kill Jin Hua Popo, but then we will never find out the answers to these questions."

"It's not that I want to kill Jin Hua Popo," Zhang Wuji said, "It's just that Yifu misses me so much; I must go and see him."

Zhao Min shook her head, "You haven't seen each other for more than a dozen years," she reasoned, "Why can't you wait one or two more days? Zhang Gongzi [young master Zhang], let me tell you
something: no doubt we must guard against Jin Hua Popo; but more importantly, we must guard against Chen Youliang."

"That Chen Youliang?" Zhang Wuji asked, "This man's 'yi qi' is very deep; he is a true gentleman."

"Do you really believe it in your heart? Or are you merely making fun of me?" Zhao Min asked.

"Why would I make fun of you?" Zhang Wuji wondered, "This man was willing to die in place of that Zheng Zhanglao; a man of his quality is truly rare."

Zhao Min stared at him for a moment and sighed. "Zhang Gongzi, oh, Zhang Gongzi," she said, "You are the Ming Cult's Cult Leader; you are commanding of I don't know how many fierce and wild warriors and heroes, executing I don't know how many important matters, yet you are this gullible? How can that be?"

"I am gullible?" Zhang Wuji asked.

"This Chen Youliang was obviously swindling Xie Daxia," Zhao Min said, "You were witnessing it with your own eyes; how can you not see it?"

"He was swindling my Yifu?" Zhang Wuji jumped.

"Xie Daxia was wielding the Tulong Saber," Zhao Min said, "Four of the Beggar Clan's masters were killed. Even if Chen Youliang's martial art skill were higher, he might not necessarily be able to escape from the Tulong Saber's cut. In this situation, he could charge forward staking everything he got and die, or he could kneel down for mercy. But just think about it, Xie Daxia does not want anybody to know his whereabouts; even if Chen Youliang knocked his head three hundred times, he might not necessarily be able to gain pity from Xie Daxia's tender heart. Other than pretending to be someone with thick 'yi qi', do you think he would have a better way?"