The Bride's Pale Arms Tore The Red Dress Part 5

Zhao Min pulled her reins to make her horse jump forward, but Wang Baobao swept his whip. 'Crack!' it hit Zhao Min's horse right above its left eye. The horse made a long neigh in pain, and its front legs gave up.

Zhao Min was still weak from her injury, she was almost thrown away from her saddle. "Gege," she angrily said, "Must you stop me?"

"Good sister," Wang Baobao said, "Follow me home. Gege will apologize to you later."

"Gege," Zhao Min said, "If you stop me, someone is going to die a terrible death then Zhang Jiaozhu is going to hate me to the bone. It will be hard for your meizi ... your meizi to live."

"What are you talking about?" Wang Baobao said, "The martial art experts in the Ruyang Palace are as numerous as the clouds, they can protect you all around. Let's not talk about this little devil head trying to harm you; he cannot even see you even if he wants to."

Zhao Min sighed. "It's exactly because I am afraid I cannot see him again," she said, "If that happens, I ... I don't want to live anymore."

These two, brother and sister, were very close ever since their childhood; they always told each other everything. Therefore, she did not hesitate to tell him her true feelings for Zhang Wuji.

Wang Baobao was angry. "Meizi," he said, "You are confused. You are a Mongolian princess, you are like a tree with golden branch and jade leaves, how can you fall in love with a crude man, a lowly dog? If Father finds out, how can he, Senior, not be angry with you?"

He waved his left hand, and three of his warriors went forward to attack. By this time Zhang Wuji and the Xuanming Elders were competing internal energy. A few 'zhang's around them, the strong gust of wind was as sharp as the knife, how could these three warriors launch their attacks?

"Zhang Gongzi," Zhao Min called out, "If you want to save Yifu, you must save me first."

Seeing he could not change his sister's mind, Wang Baobao was very anxious. He reached out and grabbed her. Putting her in front of him on the saddle, his legs squeezed and the horse jumped forward and ran.

Zhao Min's martial art skill was actually higher than her brother, but her strength was gone because of the heavy injury; all she could do was crying out, "Zhang Gongzi, save me! Zhang Gongzi, save me!"

'Whoosh! Whoosh!' Zhang Wuji sent out two palm attacks with all his power, forcing the Xuanming Elders to withdraw three steps backward. Utilizing his 'qing gong' [lightness skill], he ran after Wang Baobao's horse.

The Xuanming Elders and the three warriors were shocked; they also ran after him. Each time these five people were closing in, Zhang Wuji would launch a backward palm strike, sending out the formidable power of his Jiu Yang Shen Gong [divine energy from Jiu Yang]. Each time his palm struck, the Xuanming Elders were forced to evade, since they did not dare to take his palm head on.

After three times of such strike, Zhang Wuji was able to take the speeding horse over. He leaped up and grabbed the back of Wang Baobao's neck. His grab was coupled with an acupoint sealing technique that Wang Baobao's upper body was immediately paralyzed and his embrace on Zhao Min loosened. Zhang Wuji lifted him up and threw him toward Lu Zhangke.

Lu Zhangke hastily opened up his arms to catch him. Meanwhile, Zhang Wuji had caught Zhao Min, leaped down from the horseback, and dashed toward the hillside on their left. He Biweng and the rest of the warriors ran after them shouting and yelling. But the hill was several hundred 'zhang's tall, climbing it would really test their 'qing gong'. Although the Xuanming Elders possessed strong internal energy, their 'qing gong' was actually not top-ranking. Even four or five warriors were able to run ahead of He Biweng.