05| K H A N Y I S W A

"N'Jadaka. Get your ass up."

They were currently in New Orleans, where they were planning to take back missing vibranium.

It was merely hours before the auction and N'Jadaka had conked out, heavily snoring in the process.

"I swear to Bast if you don't wake up now, I will cut off your dreads."

His eyes shot open and he immediately frowned his face, "Hey sunshine, what the fuck is your problem? We have at least two hours."

Khanyiswa rolled her eyes, "Yes and in those two hours we need to get ready and be there. They don't take late comers. You know that."

N'Jadaka muttered a whatever and placed his head back on his pillow.

Khanyiswa sat on his hotel bed and shook him awake, she growled in Portuguese under her breath trying to push over N'Jadaka.

"Keep talking shit under your breath sunshine, when I'm balls deep in your pussy, let's see how much of that shit you can talk." He mumbled.

Khanyiswa rolled her eyes and slapped his back, "Wake up! Erik, we don't have time for this!"

It felt so foreign to N'Jadaka to hear Khanyiswa call him that, so in a split second he grabbed her, pinning her under him and choking her.

"That's not my name, princess. Don't call me that."

Much to N'Jadaka's surprise, Khanyiswa didn't react to him choking her, nasty bitch, he thought.

She gazed at him, those big brown eyes staring into his soul.

He leaned forward and pressed his forehead against hers and for a second Khanyiswa held her breath. She hated his guts but as of right now she wanted him in her guts.

"Your breath stinks." was all his said.

"imbecil." 'imbecile', said Khanyiswa, pushing him off the of her and storming to the bathroom.

She relieved herself of her clothes and stepped into the bath. She let the water hit her back and through her curls.

She didn't hear the door open and close. She was too busy thinking about life, and how it had drastically changed in the last 6 months.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a presence behind her and immediately her training kicked in, attacking the figure behind her.

"Hey, girl chill. You Wakandan girls are too aggy man. One bitch left claw marks down my back, the original Black Panther."

Through the water and mist, Khanyiswa came face to face with a naked N'Jadaka.

"What are you doing in my bath?"

He came closer and placed his hands on her hips, pulling him in, "Like you said," he kissed her shoulder, "We don't have time for this shit. So why not save time, and water by taking a bath together."

N'Jadaka sent a smirk her way and Khanyiswa rolled her eyes.

"Well I'd appreciate if you would get the fuck—"  

He slammed her against the cold bathroom tiles, his hand around her neck, "You see sunshine," his hand traced her inner thigh, "I don't like the way you've been addressing me. Talking to me. I think I've been quite lenient. It's been 6 months and this disgusting attitude of yours hasn't gone. What kind of hospitality is that?" By now his hands were cupping her heat, playing with her clit.

"I've also noticed –although it's quite recent–, that you like being choked. Am I correct?"

Khanyiswa tried her best not to give into him, she was giving it her all trying not to moan and take him right there.

"Answer me sunshine, nobody likes quiet people."

"Fuck you." Khanyiswa eventually breathed out. And he laughed in her face.

Then he leaned forward again and kissed her. He wrapped his hands around her waist and hoisted her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around his torso, not breaking the kiss. 

It was almost like the temperature of the water increase as the two engaged in their intimate moment.

Khanyiswa loved every second of it.  As much as he was an asshole, a tyrant and a dickhead. He knew how to pleasure a woman.

He placed her down and broke the kiss, making eye contact with her. For a second, none of the said anything, it was silence and moments of looking into each other's eyes.

Khanyiswa noticed her hands were getting wrinkly so she slyly turned off the water.

She slid out of N'Jadaka's solid grip and grabbed a towel to wrap her body.

"We need to do your hair, come on."

"I'm not a baby, Khanyiswa. I can do my own hair." Was his reply.

"Yeah well when you do it, it looks crap so come here."

N'Jadaka sighed, "Lemme get dressed 'ma."

Khanyiswa muttered a fine and ten minutes later, he was sitting on the floor, at the edge of the bed in the room.

N'Jadaka was the first to be ready, looking fresh in a suit with his dreads braided back. Once Khanyiswa stepped in his mouth hung slightly ajar. She was a white, skintight bandeau dress, with a slit in the slide. She had her wild curly hair, tamed and gelled back into a bun and wore very little makeup.

Her heels allowed her to reach just past N'Jadaka's shoulders.

"You short as fuck sunshine."

"not the compliment I was going for N'Jadaka but thanks I guess."

"Nah babe, you look fine, but I bet ya that that pretty little dress will look way better on the floor."

Khanyiswa walked over to him slowly, her clear lip gloss reflecting the light, she stopped right in front of N'Jadaka, who was checking out her curves in the tight dress.

He settled for his hands on her hips.

She smirked, "Anything?"

"Anything. Wifey." At that moment Khanyiswa felt the diamond on her finger grow heavier.

She tilted her head up and pressed her lips against N'Jadaka's, giving him a peck before walking to the door.

"Come on, they'll be asking where we are."

So basically I was going to write what happened at the auction but I'm not badass like that so I decided not to

I've been AWOL for quite some while but ya know exams and stuff but I'll try and update as much as I can

Comment, Vote, Share xx

- Vanilla x