15| N' J A D A K A

He'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy watching her sleep.

As creepy as it sounded, it was when she was fully at peace; when she was screaming and shouting, cursing and fighting her demons.

All he wanted to do was protect her. It was like his duty.

Her little body shifted in his arm as he held her close. After they'd had fun in bed, she conked out straight away, not even sparing a goodnight.

Her hair was sprawled out across the pillow, some tickling his chest and her arm was carelessly thrown across his torso. He could feel her naked breast, hardened against his bumpy skin.

He thought back to the day before the last, when Khanyiswa has asked him again if he wanted children.

It wasn't that he hated kids. They could be tolerated. Not too bad. He just hated that they cried. And shit everywhere. And took up a lot of time. Not to mention he'd have to share Khanyiswa with the baby. No more breast sucking for him.

His face screwed up at the thought and he huffed, a little too loud because Khanyiswa shifted in his arms again.

He didn't even know why he was thinking about this. He'd always told himself he would never have any kids.

So now that some girl, who just happens to have a fat ass and bouncy breast and good pussy and great head game and a pearly white smile, with a full, voluptuous afro, come and change anything?

He hated the fact that he knew what he was feeling. That 'L' word. It was like a curse word to him. Not that he had problems with saying curse words. It's just this one he found particularly hard to admit.

He gritted his teeth and shook Khanyiswa, "Yo, Khanyiswa, wake up!"

Her eyes fluttered awake, "N'Jadaka? o que há de errado?" What's wrong?

"I can't sleep."

Her face changed, "are you serious? You woke me up because you can't sleep? I'm going back to bed—"

She turned over only to be dragged on top of him, "No, you ain't. If I'm awake, you're awake. That's the kinda shit couples do, no?"

Khanyiswa crossed her arms over her naked body as she raised an eyebrow, "Meu Deus! Us? A couple? Who would've guessed it? I sure wouldn't have because the last time I checked, no one asked be to be their partner." My God.

"First of all, shut up with that shit. You've been mine since day one and every motherfucker on this street knows that shit. Secondly, partner? Really? Making us seem like some hippies from Rush Hour."

"The word boyfriend/girlfriend is a term used by five year olds, N'Jadaka. Partner insinuates something more long lasting, not something we're going to discard within a week."

N'Jadaka raised an eyebrow, he loved it when she talked shit.

"Shut up, Khanyiswa. You talk to much."

"Psh, I'm going back to bed."

He rolled her over and pinned her down, "No, you ain't. Wake the fuck up." He laid on her chest and poked her nipple with his tongue.

She moved her hands from stroking his hair to slapping his cheek, "Stop that! You've had enough of it, I'm tired."

"Yeah, well when this goddamn baby comes around, imma have to share, no?"

Khanyiswa's heart skipped a beat, "Baby?"

N'Jadaka hummed, "Don't get your hopes up, I'm just saying, if it happens I'm not gonna be mad." He shrugged, "Don't give a fuck actually."

Khanyiswa laughed, "Why are you so against babies?"

"Because they shit everywhere, cry and eat. Babies don't do anything for their goddamn self. Selfish bastards."

"You know they remind me of someone?" Khanyiswa smirked and N'Jadaka rolled his eyes.

"If I'm a baby then I gotta be fed, no?"

Khanyiswa nodded, "Well, I mean, yeah."

N'Jadaka smirked, "so open that shit up and let a baby feast."

N'Jadaka slipped under the duvets and opened her legs.

Oh my actual gosh, I'm probably the worst ever, I'm legit so sorry for disappearing. I'm definitely going to update more during the summer but I have my major exams really really soon, so bare with me yall.

Love you all. - Vanille