10| K H A N Y I S W A

With N'Jadaka, it's was a flirt or no flirt kind of thing.

Some days, they'd go with talking to each other, just teaming up to help around the tribe, or go to the palace together.

Other days they couldn't keep their hands off each other, no sex, of course. Khanyiswa wasn't about to give into her lust so sinfully.

She currently sat outside the Palace Gardens with her stepsister Nakia, who had suspiciously invited her over.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, Nakia?"

Nakia looked over at her sister and smiled, "I'll tell you in a moment, we're expecting one more." Her eyes glimmered mischievously.

A few seconds passed by and a guard came in, greeting the two and introducing Amarachi to the table. Khanyiswa shifted uncomfortably, she hadn't spoke to Amarachi since the incident that happened in America.

Amarachi took a seat next to her and she tried not to look in her direction and failed miserably. Her friend was looking especially nice today, her hair done and all.

Nakia stood, "I know you must be wondering why you were both invited here." She smiled, "Now I know you two aren't really in good terms, but I need both the godmothers of the baby to at least communicate."

Amarachi's jaw dropped and Khanyiswa's eyes widened, they both ran up to Nakia and embraced her.

"Ah! Nakia! Vuyiswa!" Khanyiswa exclaimed.

Once the excitement had died down, they began to eat and fellowship with each other, enjoying each other's company.

Khanyiswa looked at Amarachi and held her hand under the table. Instead of Amarachi to push it off, she took her best friend's hand and kissed it.

"Amarachi, how's M'Baku?" Nakia asked. This caused Amarachi to choke on her food and let go of Khanyiswa's hand, who had began laughing

"He's fine. More than fine." Amarachi turned to Khanyiswa, "Why are you laughing? How's N'Jadaka?"

She said his name patronisingly and Khanyiswa stopped laughing and rolled her eyes.

"He's fine." She said bluntly.

"Of course you would know." Amarachi smirked.

"No I wouldn't!" Snapped Khanyiswa, "We're not even friends!"

Nakia laughed and pointed at her, "Those hickey's on your neck beg to differ Khanyiswa."

Khanyiswa sighed and placed her hands in her head.

"You know, if he makes you happy, you should do whatever you want." Amarachi leaned back in her chair, "Since he came around, you've had some kind of...." She paused looking for the word.

"Glow." finished Nakia, "Any fool can see that you're in love. And you bring out the good side in him, I thought he wasn't even capable of smiling."

"Love is a very strong word, Nakia. What good side? There is no good? I don't like him." She rambled. She looked at her companions and heat rose in her cheeks as she looked away quickly.

They both nodded for the sake of it, "You should've heard them over the phone..." whispered Amarachi to Nakia.

Khanyiswa slapped Amarachi's hand, "behave yourself!"

Nakia snorted in the most unladylike manner and continued eating.

When she got home, N'Jadaka was upstairs taking a shower. Unbothered to spend the rest of the evening alone, she slid into his room undressed and plopped on his bed, waiting for him to come out.

Once he did, he was dripping wet and water soaked, he raised an eyebrow at her wrapped up in his sheets but he didn't say anything as he began to dry himself.

Khanyiswa watched him intently. She felt bothered than she was practically perving on him, but was reassured as he didn't seem to mind.

He put on a pair of jogging bottoms, not bothering to put a top on.

Khanyiswa felt the bed dip as he slid in beside her and she immediately faced him, pinning him down and straddling him.

She ran her fingers over his keloids and almost shuddered from excitement. She loved the feel of his rough, bumpy skin under her fingertips and his body was warm from the shower.

She slid herself down his body to purposely sit on his erection.

"Y'know you moving real bold." N'Jadaka smirked under her.

She leaned forward and began playing with his hair, "Don't act like you don't like it."

He hummed in agreement and held her hips. He began moving her up and down over his length and Khanyiswa could feel him hard under the material of her soaked panties.

She let out a quiet groan and leaned forward to kiss him.

For such a hard-headed guy, N'Jadaka's lips were fairly soft, chapped but soft.

Their tongues mixed together as N'Jadaka untied her silk nightgown, revealing her body naked, wearing nothing but panties.

"You did this purposely," He growled and pressed her head towards him.

He finally had enough of her teasing and flipped her over before placing a rough hand firmly on her breast and squeezing it.

He ripped off her pants in annoyance and made his way to attack her body.

"Tell me what you want, Khanyiswa." he whispered into her stomach.

"You."

N'Jadaka didn't need to be told twice as he hovered over her, slowly entering her, stretching her petite figure apart.

With each leg wrapped firmly around his waist, he began to thrust into her, giving slow, soft strokes at first before gaining speed.

Khanyiswa dug her fingers into his back, avoiding the keloids, she was scared that if she wasn't careful, she'd dig her hands into the and burst them.

She felt nothing but satisfied at the fact that N'Jadaka was actively in her, doing what she'd wanted for so long.

She'd given into her lust for him and gone against all her morals.

But she didn't care because it felt so good.