13| N ' J A D A K A

He was fuming.

He didn't mean to call her that, but he saw red; seeing his woman in bed with another guy.

His woman.

He grit his teeth and grabbed a glass cup, throwing it at the wall.

He was fucked, he knew he was. There was just something about her, he was tired of fucking around but it scared him how much he relied on her. Trusted her.

He didn't trust anyone.

He growled and reluctantly got up to see her. He knew it was partially his fault, he was the one pushing her away.

He got to the sitting room and saw her lying asleep on the couch, a tub of Ben & Jerry's next to her and a bunch of used tissues decorating the floor.

Avoiding the tissues, he picked her up from the sofa and began to take her to her bedroom. He tucked her in, trying not to wake her and failing. Miserably.

Big ass hands.

"If you're going to tuck me in, stop making it seem like you want to murder me." She turned around away from him.

He huffed, "fine. Tuck yourself in, ungrateful ass."

Khanyiswa rolled her eyes as he began to leave, "no, wait. I'm sorry." She sat up and tapped the space next to her. 

N'Jadaka wanted to cut her off and mutter curse words at her, but instead he found himself getting into bed with her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Her head rest on his chest, "I'm sorry." She sighed.

He stroked her back, "Don't even worry about that shit. But if I see you with another guy again, I'm killing him AND you. Y'heard?"

She laughed, "Yes, I've heard." She mocked his accent and he tickled her sides to scold her.

"You better behave yourself, Khanyiswa. I don't have time to be killing silly niggas."

Khanyiswa scoffed, "No one asked you to claim me."

Surprisingly, N'Jadaka didn't say anything but mutter a small 'shut up'. He didn't even deny it.

Khanyiswa chuckled and snuggles into him, she was his.

"Fuck! N'Jadaka!"

And just like that, they were back to their normal schedule. Fucking morning, afternoon and night. With occasional snacks in between.

N'Jadaka tensed as he felt Khanyiswa's orgasm on its way. He loved the way he could tell. He knew she did too, as he purposely refused to slow down during her orgasms.

N'Jadaka held her legs on his shoulder, stroking it and gripping her ass tight.

"You wanna tell me who's pussy this is, baby?"

Khanyiswa struggled to get the words out, "it's—it's yo—fuck! It's all yours N'Jadaka." She gripped onto him tight, her fingers running down his keloids.

He slapped her ass, "don't even fucking forget it."

They were going at an animalistic rate when they heard trumpet blow outside.

Of course N'Jadaka didn't care so he kept going.

She pushed him off, "N'Jadaka! No! Stop! Those are the King's trumpets. Oh my dear Bast—" as if on cue, the bell rang.

"I don't give a shit as to whether it was Hallie Berry, imma finished what I started."

"N'Jadaka, no! Stop." She got up, "put your clothes on."

N'Jadaka looked at T'Challa like he wanted to kill him.

He zoned out to all the King was saying, "So then the border can be safe...N'Jadaka, are you alright?"

N'Jadaka clenched his jaw, "No, I'm not alright, I could be fucking up some pussy, but you out here telling me about a border and a river that I don't give a shit about—Ow!"

Khanyiswa hit his stomach, "Man up. You'll get your pussy later."

T'Challa tried not to smirk and failed miserably. "Maybe sooner than later." He looked between the two, "Till the next time."

With that, he and his guards left.

Khanyiswa shoved N'Jadaka, "Que voce â tem?!!!"

"Shut up with that shit." He picked her up bridal style and took her up the stairs.