08|N ' J A D A K A

It was a foreign feeling to N'Jadaka.

Her tiny arms wrapped around his torso, normally it was the other way around, his arms around her.

He tried to steady his breathing as his arms slowly moved up to stroke her back, in aid of comforting her, instead turning out to be an awkward gesture.

She released herself from the embrace, "C'mon, we have to go, it's no doubt they've worked out where the vibranium is. I'll summon the transport and pack, you get rid of the body."

N'Jadaka nodded and got to work. It wasn't easy finding a place for a dead body in a hotel, most times, he would just burn the body.

He was a bit of a pyromaniac.

But here, burning the body would attract too much attention.

When he came back, Khanyiswa was dressed up in her boots, styling them with skinny jeans and a leather jacket. Her hair was slicked back into a ponytail, where she had time to get herself dressed, he had no idea.

She paused and looked at him. "You're bleeding." She walked over and pulled out a plaster from her bag. N'Jadaka looked at his arm, it was nothing but a cut, nothing too big.

Khanyiswa moved her hand to cover it and he stopped her, flicking her hoop earrings, "I'll be fine, stop bitching."

"Hmph. Go get ready then." She walked back to the bed and pulled the suitcases off the bed. N'Jadaka walked behind her and placed his hands on her arms, moving them up and down to console her, he kissed her neck, "Stop freaking out okay? We're not going to cause a International incident, nor are we going to get fucked up. Relax, Khan."

She shrugged him off and turned around, "How can you even say that? How can you tell me to relax?! There could've been a bunch of cameras, how idiotic can you be, N'Jadaka?!"

She went off ranting in Portuguese and N'Jadaka rolled his eyes and got dressed.

He grabbed her by the waist, "C'mon wifey, we gotta plane to catch."

––

It had been a few weeks since they both arrived from America. Luckily, they didn't cause an international incident because it turns out the man never existed in the first place.

N'Jadaka snorted at Khanyiswa's reaction upon hearing this and she hit him in the chest.

T'Challa watched the two as they interacted. He turned to Nakia, who was watching her step-sister, "They are so in love with each other. It's so obvious."

T'Challa chuckled, "I see it too. Maybe Bast will open their eyes, so that they can see that they truly are meant for each other. She makes him a better person. Your father was correct, you can see how happy he is." He smiled at his cousin, who had thrown Khanyiswa over his shoulder. She was fighting to keep her light blue maxi skirt from blowing in the cool breeze and her white bandeau top from slipping. She let out multiple curse words, some in which were in different languages.

T'Challa wrapped his hands around Nakia and stroked her stomach, "They should hurry up and get together, this baby is going to need secure aunties and uncles."

––

Khanyiswa currently sat in her garden across from N'Jadaka. He was tapping away on his phone, whilst she was reading.

She put her book down to adjust her hair, then her top. N'Jadaka spied her in the corner of his eye before pulling down her top exposing her breast.

She immediately covered her chest whilst N'Jadaka burst out laughing, "N'Jadaka! o que você tem?!" (what's wrong with you?!)

N'Jadaka had picked up this particular phrase of hers, "Nah babe, nothing's wrong, I just wanted to see what was mine." He moved her hands from her chest and began to caress her left breast, "Can't wait to nut on these."

She scoffed and continued reading, "As if."

"Nah you just wait sunshine. Like I said, all this shit you out here talking, when I'm re-arranging your guts, talk that rubbish." He flicked her nipple.

She sucked in her teeth, ignoring him and continuing to read.

"Huh, so you really gonna let me play with your tits outside like this?" He scoffed.

She placed her book down, "If it bothers you, N'Jadaka, you could always stop. Plus, nobody walks through this back part."

He raised an eyebrow, "So I could tell you outside here, right now, to get on your knees and suck my dick and you'd do it?"

She looked over at him almost as if to say, "be reasonable please."

"Nah fuck this shit, we're going inside." He tossed her book aside and flung her over his shoulder for the second time today.

"N'Jadaka! My book!"

He sucked his teeth, "Whatever."

He closed the back door, but allowed the curtains to remain to the side. He loved the fact that she was the daring type, so he decided to put that to the test.

He placed her on the sofa and began to suck her breast. His hand crept through the top of her skirt downwards and he cupped her heat.

"No panties? You nasty as shit. You fucking met the King with no panties on."

She smirked and grinded against his hand, "Wouldn't be the first." And with that he plunged a finger into her and she gasped as he continued working on her body.

But don't worry, their friendship is strictly platonic...