Feedback On The Pace And Rachtavain (Author's note)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I am composing a song called, "Ghost King" about Nico di Angelo for this story. There will be a part where Nico sings this song, so I will post a youtube video of it when I can. I don't have any fancy recorders, so if the quality is bad, please just work with me.

One thing I want to point out is that in this video you will probably see me, myself, and I playing the paino. In other words, you all will see what I really look like for the first time. So when you do, please refrain from saying anything negative about my appearance. That would just be very annoying to deal with. 

New Note: I'm not going to compose it due to the fact I can't record it. It sucks anyways, so don't get too disapointed.

As for updating the story, I don't know if I will get to it or not today. It matters how quickly I get answers to my questions. I need to know something from you wonderful demigods first because it will affect whatever is behind the bronze doors. In other words, please answer the question/questions I'm going to ask.

QUESTION:

1: Do you want this story to keep going at the slow pace its at OR do you want me to speed up the process and get to the whole "Lift up the Sky" thing in about 5 chapters?

2: How much Rachavain do you want me to add? Put a number 1-5, 1 being minimal and 5 being hard core fluffy moments that will have their own chapters most likely. Note that if you put 5, it will slow down the story.