5-Oh Darling

Todoroki's Pov

When someone you care about is in danger you seam to throw away all of your knowledge, your common sense and become fixated on getting them out of the situation. And that was what i was about to do. I'm being impulsive, I know that, but im willing to risk it for Him.

A twisted smile grew on my face, because i was about to hunt my prey but i shall not kill them not yet, I'm simply cornering them and making the torture drag along. Just the way i like it.

"Now , now Dabi..Shigaraki wouldn't be happy now ,wouldn't he." my maniacal grin contrasted his sour scowl

"who says he needs to know, maybe Izuku Midoriya mysteriously 'disappeared' out of the blue" mischief laced his tone.

"And you'd think he'd believe that, you're better of telling him that a rabid dog got him, but yet again you weren't the most creative brother where you."

"god to think the pure child you once were turned into this cringe-worthy barbarian, you truly entertain me Shoto , especially when it comes to Midoriya. So im going to spare him, i can tell its going to get real interesting soon."

And with that he left, as soon as he appeared leaving nothing but a symbol of a hand burned onto the floor, and i knew exactly what it meant, it was part of the Deal we made and i was needed.

I turned to find Midoriya exactly where i left him, his curls where framing his face and his freckles looked like constellations among his skin. his long dark lashes resting perfectly on his cheek, closed gently. i picked him up bridal style and began walking. But that's when i started thinking, what if they make me kill Midoriya.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

so im updating mega slowly and sorry for that, but hopefully i might upload more of the story and maybe develop a scheduled

in the mean time someone (VaNeSsA) pointed out me that im like close to 1k reads and im generally shook that people are enjoying and reading this and mannn i couldnt be more greatful so thank youuuu !