Chapter One: Mr. Mysterious.

HIM.

I found myself staring down looking at the one I truly admired. Her pure soul was the one that attracted mine. What could I say? Without light, there is only darkness, right?

"Staring again my brother?"

A tall boy with blonde hair and blue eyes asked as he looked down with me. His white wings slowly folded to his back as he turned to face me. That was Angelo- my heaven sent brother.

"Her beauty truly amazes me."

I said as my black wings folded at my side. The sun shimmered off our backs and casted different shadows beside us. We were two-thirds of our triplet genes. Well- sort of. Angelo was an angel, I- I was a demon. I was an angel a few years ago but shit happened and I changed.

Regardless of what we were, Angelo and I were identical. We had identical features except his lightness contrasted my darkness.

"Her soul is perfect."

Angelo said as he stared down at Giselle with what seemed to be desire. My eyes flickered black as I look at her.

"She is mine."

I said fiercely.

"Her flawless soul could be perfect for heaven, Diaval."

Angelo said with a smirk. He knew this irked me.

"Or better corrupted and with me."

I said slyly while never moving my eyes from her.

HER

I found myself waking up in an unfamiliar room. The smell of medicine, sterilization and hand sanitizer filled my nose. I groaned and shivered. I knew exactly where I was- a hospital.

I tried to sit up and realized my body hurt like hell. I didn't try to move again, knowing it would hurt. I laid there when suddenly the feeling of another presence filled my conscious. I sat up ever so slowly and groaned.

I looked at the curtain which divided the room and watched as a mysterious man appeared in the corner of the room. His mysterious amber eyes pierced my soul. Where did he just come from? It was like he came out of thin air- there's was just no way he did.

It must've been the medicine. I shivered softly and examined him. He looked damn near perfect as he stood there with his jet black hair ruffled which definitely gave him an intimidating look.

"Glad to see you're awake."

His voice said soothingly. I focused a little harder on him to see a soft silhouette of black feathered wings fall softly on his back. He moved to the edge of the bed and I watched him closely. I MUST have been off it. I could see the fire grow in his eyes.

"Who are you?"

I asked as I began to look at his amazingly cut muscles which showed through his black t-shirt.

"A man."

He replied as his eyes returned the favor of traveling over my body. I blushed softly me cleared my throat.

"Like who?"

I asked as I shuffled uncomfortably. I winced at the pain in my ribs and looked back at this total and complete stranger.

"A person you don't really want to meet."

He replied as he stood up.

"Like who?"