Chapter Two: Secretly Falling

HER

I flicked my eyes open to see myself in my own bed. I rubbed my forehead and prayed that everything was all a dream. There was no car, no weird handsome demon man thing trying to kill me. I sat up and winced at the pain in my side- fuck.

I looked down to see my body was covered in a tank top and a fresh pair of my favorite pink boy shorts. I followed the arms wrapped around my legs to find the man I hoped to be a dream. His head was by my waist which made me nervous. His hair was messy but his face was angelic. What the hell was his plan with me?

HIM

She raked her fingers through my hair. She gently caressed my forehead which caused a smile to spread across my face. Giselle was so focused on my hair, she hadn't noticed that I woke up and was staring at her. She jumped and blushed slightly as I crawled in front of her. I knew she was lost in thought.

Giselle's breath grew shorter as I inched near her face. My eyes flickered to her lips as I bit my own. Her face was flustered which turned me on.

"This isn't one of those poisonous kisses is it?"

She asked softly as she watched the way my tongue flicked over my lip. She was truly enticing.

"Only you with the lips of poison."

I said with our lips barely an inch apart. She held her breath at this point. I grabbed her thigh which made her gasp out. That wasn't enough for me, I wanted to make her moan.

"So addictive,"

I kissed her lips.

"so sinful."

I pulled my head back. Giselle wrapped her arms around my neck and instinctively pulled me closer. She wanted that kiss, I made sure of that. I placed my hand on her thigh again and rubbed it gently near her girlhood.

"Diaval, stop."

She faced away from me.

"You've never-"

"No."

Of course, how could I forget? She had enticed me so much, I forgot my little angel was a virgin. Of course, I had some help in that situation, but mostly it was her choice. I returned my attention to her face and noticed she was crying. What the hell did I do wrong?

"I have a surprise."

I got off the bed and tried to lighten the mood. Giselle's eyes followed me as I stood by the bed. She was confused yet intrigued- it was all over her face. It dumbfounded her that a demon could be so amazing, so sweet, and so devious at the same time. I had to stifle a smirk, this was exactly what I wanted.

"I want you to go shower, get dolled up and then come out so you can get dressed."

I pulled her up.

"Where are we going?"

She asked curiously.

"Out."

I replied shortly. She shrugged and continued her way to the bathroom for her well deserved shower. I watched her walk away and groaned into my hands. I just wanted her already.

---

She stepped out the shower, her hair soaking wet. Her body glistened with beads of water as the window sucked out all the steam. The water slowly disappeared as she traveled about her bathroom getting air dried. She pulled out stuff to do her hair all while I couldn't stop myself from imagining how she felt. I just wanted to hold her.