Victoria's Sister and A Special Power

Bree

I remembered I had to tell the Cullen's there could still be danger, for there was Victoria's sister on one knew about. "Um Excuse me Carlisle?" he paused what he was doing to look at me, "Yes?" "I think you need to know you are in grave danger, for Victoria the girl with the red hair has a sister, once she knows Victoria is dead she will stop at nothing to get you."

I heard Bella mutter to Edward, "change me so I can help protect us it's the only way". Edward shook his head "No Bella". Alice who was decorating the room with lavender and honey scents and laying rose petals around, suddenly dropped Esme's expensive antique porcelain vase and her eyes glazed over and her face went blank.

Esme cried out, "Alice!" but Edward suddenly was at Alice's side, watching the vision she was watching. "I'm sorry Esme she murmured it was an accident I swear". I wished quietly in my head that the vase was back together so Esme didn't feel bad, that's when everyone turned to look as the vase formed back together and set it's own self on a table.

Everyone's mouth including mine hung open, "How?", "Its true murmured Alice, Bree has a power to fix something broken no matter what it is, she was also correct about Victoria's sister, her name is Scarlet, the same color as her hair to, she's coming for us." "We don't have much time either." Alice said this quietly and the room went dead silent.