Meeting Fred

Bree

We all stood there staring at Fred. I had liked him a lot beforehand. What was odd was I now had been imprinted on.

Was I destined to be with Seth or Fred? I wasn't sure but for now I needed to work on the matter at hand.

"Fred, Riley lied to us, and the girl he kept going to see her name was Victoria, They killed Diego, The Cullen's here are friends not enemy's, and I'm sure they will lwelcome you like they did me."

"It's nice to meet you" he walked to us, "I almost thought I would never see you again Bree."

I wish I could have blushed but nothing came so I bite my lip and looked down, "Another thing I was imprinted on, by a werewolf named Seth."

He stared at me and sighed, apparently he knew about wolves, "Do you know Leah?" He asked.

"Um, yeah Leah is Seth's sister."

"Bree, Leah is my best friend from Forks, we used to spend time together a lot, I guess I was the only one who could handle her coldness, but I understood her better then anyone, will you all accept me in, I really would like to see her?"

"Of course!!" Alice replied cheerily. "I bet you will love Rosalie to, she's Leah's girlfriend, and I mean a girl that's a friend, not in any other way, wow that sounded weird."

We all laughed, Alice was so funny and happy. "Should we get going? Im sure Jasper will want to see Fred to."

"Yeah that overprotective fool will definqtly want to see him, let's go" Alice replied as she flitted off in the direction we came, and we all followed, this I would never forget.