Big Save

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl, Nightwing, Superman, Batman, or the Justice League. DC Comics owns them. I also do not own the show Supergirl, the CW owns it. I also do not own the show Titans.

Dick POV

I'm really worried about being around Kara. I'm afraid that I still have feelings for her and I vowed after my last relationship, that I would never put my heart on the line again.

But whenever I look at her, I'm reminded of all the times we shared together. She was my first friend after my family died, and my first love.

I love the way she laughs, smiles, speaks, the way her eyes sparkle. I would take her on her best and worse days. Oh no. I love her. I still love her. Have I ever stopped?

Damn it Clark! He knew this would happen. However, he did reunite me with Kara. And I do love her. The only thing is, is that she might not feel the same way. Especially after what Mon-El did. I mean it's been 7 months but he just got back and broke her heart.

As Kara lands in the loft, she puts me down and starts laughing hard.

I look at her smiling.

"Why are you still laughing?" I ask with a grin.

"I don't know! I just forgot how good it feels to laugh! I haven't been this happy in months! I may be even happier now!" She says without thinking.

I make her happier than that Mon-El guy?

I suddenly stare at her intently and she stops laughing and stares back.

Ah screw it!

I rush towards her and she rushes towards me and our lips clash together in a tight, passionate kiss.

I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps one arm around my neck and one arm against my head, grabbing my hair.

I moan into the kiss. This kiss is more passionate than the ones we shared as teenagers. I feel so many things. I never knew I could feel this much about a person. I've never felt this way, not even about Kori.

She moans my name and I feel electricity running through my veins.

I move my hand up and gently caress her hair.

Just as things are about to progress further, her phone rings.

"Seriously?" I say as we pull apart.

"I know, my phone rings at the worst of times!" She says, clearly irritated.

She grabs her phone and tells me it's Alex. She picks up her phone, reluctantly.

"Hello?" She says with an irritated tone.

I hate to see her angry but, I can't help but feel good that she's angry about having to end our....whatever that was.

"No I'm fine. I can honestly say I can move on without a doubt, Alex." She says into the phone.

I smile at hearing this. I want to be with Kara, in any way she wants me to be there for her.

"Okay. Meet you in a couple minutes." Kara says hanging up with a sigh.

"Superhero business?" I ask.

"Yep, you still wanna team up?" She asks, smiling.

"Of course, I would love the chance to work with the Supergirl!" I say feigning excitement.

She just laughs and replies.

"That's funny because I was just thinking about how awesome and handsome Nightwing is and what it would be like to team up again." She says with a grin.