The Imp

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl, Nightwing, Superman, Batman, or the Justice League. DC Comics owns them. I also do not own the shows Supergirl, Arrow, or the Flash; the CW owns it. I also do not own the show Titans.

Dick POV

I wake up in Kara's bed and the events of a couple hours ago come back to me.

Kara and I had never gone beyond making out before. I can't believe it. I'm the luckiest guy in the universe to have made love to the most amazing woman.

I grin at her sleeping form and look at the clock. It's 1:30 PM. We should get some lunch and check in with the DEO.

I lean over to kiss her cheek and she stirs awake.

She opens her eyes and smiles at me. She leans up to kiss me and I don't hesitate to kiss back.

"Hungry?" I ask her.

"After that? Yes!" She says.

"Where should we order from?" I ask her.

She gives me a grin and asks me if I still love potstickers. Of course I do, I'm the one who introduced her to potstickers.

"Of course Kara, I can't live without my favorite food!" I tell her.

We get dressed, order the food, and have a late lunch together.

"We should go to the DEO. Check into see what's going on with the bomb thing. See if they found any clues to who the suspect is. I suspect Cadmus because the bomb had Kryptonite." Kara says to me.

"Cadmus? That anti-alien organization?" I ask her.

"Yes, they captured me last year. They took my blood and used it to break into the Fortress of Solitude." She tells me, her face scrunching at the memory.

"I already hate them." I say, angry at just thinking of Kara being hurt.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

We step into the DEO and everyone starts clapping.

Oh they must have saw the news. Great.

Kara and I look at each other and she shrugs her shoulders. I look around to see everyone clapping accept for a guy who looks like he just lost his puppy.

This guy looks really unhappy. Wait, could this be Mon-El? He's lucky I don't kick his ass! He might be an alien, but I have some tricks up my sleeve.

Kara and I just stand there awkwardly. Kara smiles and blushes, but I just stand there with my arms crossed. Gotta keep up that tough guy image. Especially after the whole world just saw me almost cry.

We walk over to the round table and everyone follows including the guy who I think is Mon-El. He keeps staring at me.

Suddenly my phone rings and I look to see who it is. Clark Kent.

"Uh I better take this." I tell them.

"Right now? We're about to start reviewing the case." Alex says to me.

"It's her cousin." I say looking at Kara.

"Oh, then you should definitely answer that." Alex says with a smug look on her face.

Even though Clark clearly set us up, he's still going to threaten me.

"Yeah, I know what's coming. We've done this dance before." I say while starting to walk out of the room when Alex tells me to stay.