The Game

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl, Nightwing, Superman, Batman, or the Justice League. DC Comics owns them. I also do not own the shows Supergirl, Arrow, or the Flash; the CW owns it. I also do not own the show Titans.

Note: This chapter is a little weird.

Dick POV

I wake up to find myself tied to a chair. I search for Kara and look behind my shoulder to find her chair connected to mine and her tied to the chair as well.

Bastard, I'm gonna kill that stupid Imp!

I look around to find Barry and Iris each tied to their chairs together, Mon-El and Imra tied together, and who I assume to be Oliver and Felicity tied together.

"Barry, Iris? Kara?" Oliver asks.

"Hey Oliver, Felicity. Long time no see." Kara tells him.

"Hey Kara. It's good to see you. So glad to be here." Felicity says, saying the last part sarcastically.

"Who are you guys?" Oliver asks, looking at Mon-El, Imra, and me.

"I'm Mon-El and this is my wife Imra. We're friends with Kara." He says.

I wouldn't really call him a friend, but whatever he wants to think.

"I'm Dick Grayson, Kara's boyfriend." I say.

"Felicity Smoak." She says.

"Oliver Queen." Oliver says hesitantly.

"Well, now that the introductions are over, now we can get on to business." The Imp says, appearing in front of us.

"Who the hell are you and why the hell are we here?" I growl.

"You'll see Nightwing. In fact, I'll show you right now.

"We're going to play a little game." He says.

"Now, the rules of this game:

1. You and your partner will compete with the other partners in this room. You will be answering a series of questions about the other.

2. If you get the question wrong, you're out of the game.

3. The teams that lose will be sent back to their world.

4. The winners of the game will come with me to the 5th dimension to fight a group of rebel Imps." The Imp says.

"Why can't you just take all of us?" Mon-El asks.

"I can only bring two people and the two people have to have a strong bond to enter the 5th Dimension. A bond that can only be found with significant others." The Imp says.

"What about Iris and me? We're not heroes." Felicity says.

"It is true that you do not physically go out and fight, but you are still a great asset to your team." He says.

"What do we call you? And what is this group of imps doing?" Barry asks.

"My name is Gertyuda. The group of bad imps are led by a very powerful imp. He was banished from this earth by Supergirl. He goes by Mxyzptlk." Gertyuda tells us.

I hear both Kara and Mon-El groan at hearing his name.

"Who's Mxyzptlk?" Barry asks.

"The leader of the group and my brother. Last year he came to earth demanding that Supergirl marry him. But you found a way to banish him back to the 5th dimension by writing his name backwards." He says, looking at Kara.

"His goal is to gather enough powerful imps to break the barrier on earth that has been placed against him. He wants to find a way to get back to this earth to get revenge."