ONE.

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

"Give me my fuckin' blunt, hoggin' it for what?!" I snapped at Nickolas who was taking more than two puffs from the blunt. Can't be stingy with my weed when I put the most in on it. We were currently sitting on my porch early as fuck before school started getting high as hell.

"Aye fuck you, I'm trynna be slump in Mr. Goulbroune class he yells too fuckin' much." Nickolas shook his head rubbing up and down his arm as I inhaled from the blunt, then releasing it out my nose.

"Why you ain tell me that nigga loves to take naps and yell out 'Ayeee ayeee ayeee' every five seconds. I be wantin' to knock his fat ass out so bad." He huffs making me laugh hard because I heard him in my head now. I had his class last year, he was the most chillest music teacher we had in a while.

"Don't do my nigga like that." I calmed down when I started coughing before passing the blunt back to him. My eyes sat low as hell as I watched my surroundings seeing the bus pull up for the elementary students letting me know our bus would be coming soon.

"Who you got this semester?"

"Man." I sucked my teeth thinking back to my shitty ass schedule they gave me. "Some nigga named Mr. Porter for prob and stats." I shake my head because that ghetto ass school was always firing and hiring people out the ass.

"Damn, I wonder what he looks like."

"Probably ugly as hell." I shook my head pulling my phone out my pocket seeing it was going on eight making me slowly rise well I tried to but I flopped right back down.

"Wait what happened to Mr. Hernandez?! I swear he was just there last year!"

"You don't remember? Him and Michael got caught fucking in the janitor closet so he in jail now." I shrug trying to stand again but flopped right back down. What and the hell is going on with my legs, they working just fine a few minutes ago.

"Hell nah Ian hear about that shit but damn, you straight?!" Nickolas asks as I felt tears coming to my eyes. My legs were starting to feel funny, like I couldn't move these shits.

"I can't feel my legs!" I cried throwing my head back. "How am I going to get to the bus stop?!"

I heard Nickolas bust out laughing making me cry harder. How could he laugh at me when this is a serious moment. Some best friend he is.

"Aye Taymor." Nickolas calls out as I open my eyes looking over at him to find his phone on me making me instantly cover my face. "He really think his legs not workin' don't smoke kids."

"You're so mean." I sniff standing up wiping my butt off and wiping my face off snatching my bookbag up walking over to the bus stop hearing Nickolas laughing behind me.

"I thought you couldn't feel your legs?!" He howls from behind me as I flicked him off. I didn't need that negativity in my life. Now all I had to do was wait on this funky bus to get here.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Whew some of y'all names, what the fuck." Mr. Porter squints at his clipboard causing his forehead to wrinkle up as he did so. Nobody wasn't even paying him any attention and I was close to falling asleep. Since I smoked another blunt with my other friends Kentrell and Jay before coming in here. I don't know what was in that weed but I was gone.

"This nigga shaped like slenderman." Jay whispers, oh yeah I forgot these two were in my class as well. I already knew I was going to be getting in trouble with them.

"Jay shut up." I laughed lowly because Mr. Porter was tall and skinny as hell with hella tattoos. I could tell he had them because of the large one on the side of his face of Benjamin Franklin. Why would he get that there? I had no idea but it fit him to be honest.

Kentrell didn't say shit but placed his hood on his head and leaned down in his seat before moving over and laying his head on my shoulder. I just knew he was about to take a nap. When he got high he hated for people to talk to him. He says it makes his high wear off faster.

"Aye! I'm about to take roll!" Mr. Porter tries to yell over the loud chatter and I shook my head. "I sa-"

'Pitiful.' I thought watching as he tried to control the class but that of course fell on deaf ears. They weren't going to listen no time soon.

Next thing you know something is flying through the air hitting the back of the classroom wall making a loud pop sound to sound off making Kentrell jump. The class finally quite down as I rubbed Kentrell head cause he was mad as hell getting woken up out his sleep.

"Fuck wrong with this nigga." Kentrell mumbled angrily pulling his hoodie down some so you could only see his hazel eyes.

"Now I said I'm about to take the fuckin' roll! Listen up for your name or you getting marked absent!" Mr. Porter yells sternly.

"Oh he actin' like Mr. Onfroy." Jay shook his head earning a few laughs from nearby listeners. I shook my head as well still rubbing Kentrell's head.

"At least he doesn't put people in chokeholds."

"Not yet." Jay shook his head. "This is only a warning next thing you know he gone shoot one of us."

"He gonna shoot one of y'all because it's every man for themselves I'm outta here" I laugh.

"That's real low Taymor, real fuckin' low."

I shrug my shoulders in response before slumping down in my seat waiting on my name to get called. I was hoping this day would go by fast and since I was a senior with early dismissal I knew it would.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Since the prologue went up here's another chapter🙂]

[1/23/19]