FIVE. [CONT, PART 2]

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

"So Taymor." Mr. Mayer's starts making me fan myself on the low. He better be glad he was my principal because I would've been threw it back. "Tell me what happened between Mr. Vanterpool and Mr. Gaulden earlier."

"Well." I started before coughing trying to figure out if I wanted to tell him the real reason or not. "Zion said some things about me that Kentrell didn't like so he snapped." I shrugged.

"Mhm." He hums nodding before sparking up his blunt and sitting back in his chair. "I call bullshit baby."

My eyebrows furrowed together at what he said. "Excuse me?"

"You don't know how to lie." He laughs before coughing harshly. He reaches his finger up and wipes at his watery eyes sighing. "Like I was saying, it's obvious Mr. Gaulden has some type of feelings for you."

I pursued my lips together at that, there was no way that could be the case. Kentrell and I have been fucking around for a while with no strings attached. So as quick as that thought came to me it left.

"Yeah no." I shake my head laughing a little. "That's most definitely not the case."

Mr. Mayer's shrugs before leaning up and passing me the blunt that I gladly took, taking big puffs from it as the smoke filled my lungs up making me relax immediately. That fight had my nerves messed up.

"So." I paused blowing out smoke. "Will he be getting suspended? Or like arrested?"

"Hell nah, y'all exams next week." Mr. Mayer's shakes his head as I passed him back the blunt confused. Exams? Mr. Porter hasn't been teaching us shit, for some reason I was the only person passing his class.

"Exams? We haven't been learning shit."

Mr. Mayer's laughs showing his row of pretty teeth making me squirm in my seat. I had to get out of here before I nutted on myself. He re-sparks his blunt taking big puffs from it as he did so.

"I figured, everybody is failing that class except you. Which is weird but whatever." He shrugs with low red eyes. I looked around like it was a camera in here and made a welp face before facing Mr. Mayer's again.

"Well." I said standing up slowly blinking at the fact that he didn't care that the others were failing. "You still want to talk to Zion?"

"Oh yeah, send his dumbass in here."

I nodded dusting off my pants and pulling them up some since they were coming down as I heard Mr. Mayer's cuss lowly to himself which made me smirk because I knew he was looking at my ass.

"Alright Mr. Mayer's see you later." I farewell as he bites his lip showing his gold top grill throwing me a little head nod.

"See you Taymor."

After I left his office I stopped by the room where they kept Zion walking straight in to see him beating the hell out his dick. My eyes were widened at what I was seeing, who beats their dick in school?

"O-oh yeah baby." He grunts with his eyes closed twisting his wrist in a fast motion. "Don't stick n-no finger in my a-ass. I'm not Kayne!"

"Zion!" I yelled deciding I had enough of what I was seeing and hearing. I don't think he heard me because his moans became louder before he busted all over his hand and thighs while breathing heavily.

"Fuck." He whispers leaning up wiping his forehead off and snatching his AirPods out throwing them down on the table that I didn't see at first. Which would make since as to why he didn't hear me. "I busted a fat ass nut!"

"Zion!" I yelled again as his head snaps over to mine and his lips where slightly parted open and so were his eyes. "Mr. Mayer's wants to talk to you now!"

I didn't give him a chance to respond before I turned on my heels leaving out the room quickly. I was ready to go home now.

"That's enough school for today." I shuddered turning down the hallway trying to get to Mr. Woods room to grab Kentrell.

"Bitch you gone stop cheating on me!" I heard someone yell and then a loud 'pop' sound, sounded off like someone just got slapped making me cringe. I didn't want to stop and be like those white people in movies but its human nature to be nosy.

"I never dated you Mr. Brown!" I heard Mrs. Fenty sob loudly. "Get the fuck off of me!"

"What the fuck." I mumbled peaking inside the classroom where the noise was coming from. I stood on my tippy toes to look in the window only to see Mr. Brown hovering over Mrs. Fenty slapping and punching her repeatedly.

"I told you to stop playing with me!" He yells before kicking her making her head bob back. I decided I had enough of what I was seeing and ran my fat ass to Mr. Woods room, for some reason he was the only person in this school to calm people down easily.

"Mr. Woods, Mr. Woods!" I yelled busting in his classroom out of breath making people scream. I placed my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. "I-I need y-your help!"

"Taymor what the fuck?!" He yells. "What happened now?!"

"W-whew." I leaned up inhaling deeply. "I-I need you to get Mr. Brown o-off of Ms. Fenty." I breathed patting my chest, I knew I shouldn't have ran my fat ass here.

"Ms. Fenty?!" Everybody yells in unison, it looks like Mr. Woods was about to say something but was cut off by everyone leaving the class yelling at the top of their lungs.

"He better not had touch my baby!"

"Mr. Brown hasn't been sniffing in a while so I knew he was going to be wilding out soon." Asia mutters shaking her head leaving out the classroom as well.

"Fuck!" Mr. Woods shouts grabbing a black bottle. "Do I have to summon everybody in this damn school?!"

He to leaves out as I thought to myself how much hell they were going to give Mr. Brown, because everyone here loved Ms. Fenty.

"You drove?" Kentrell asks now standing in-front of me. I shake my head biting on my nails as he grabbed my other hand pulling me out of the classroom.

"Come on, I'm hungry as a bitch."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[I didn't know how to end this chapter but this book is ending soon😢]

[In the meantime check out my new NBAK titled 'KENTRELL']

[2/6/19]