THREE. [CONT]

JOHNATHAN PORTER.

I sat down at my desk playing with my lighter waiting for these kids to come back from the assembly. My day was now ruined, who knew they would trample me like that. I couldn't even go home and change. So here I was sitting in wet clothes.

"They really hid the wet sign and caught me slipping." I sighed hearing my door slam open and obnoxious laughter entered my classroom as I hung my head low.

"Bitch on satan my pussy touched the toilet!" Some girl yelled and I didn't have the energy to yell at her so I just let her nasty ass be.

"You a nasty hoe."

I soon stopped playing with my lighter as I heard the door slam close for the last time so I assumed everybody was in here and if they wasn't they were getting marked absent and I know they didn't want that. So I looked up scanning the classroom to find everybody here minus about two people.

That thick brownskin boy and the other one who's head resembled a potato. I could've sworn I saw them at the assembly earlier.

"Clear your desks!" I announced standing up making all chatter stop. Since they wanted to embarrass me I was going to make them take this test.

"What the fuck you just say?!" Zion yells.

"Yo hotdog body shaped ass trippin!" Someone smacked their teeth making everybody mutter out different shit in unison. I don't know what they think they were doing because it wasn't going to change my mind about them taking this test.

"His ass must be still mad about earlier!" Zion laughs making me squint at him. "It's tradition Mr. Porter when you're new, get over it."

"Y'all could've waited when I didn't have my fuckin' Gucci on!" I spat slamming my fists on the desk getting mad all over again. My shirt and shoes could buy their lives. "Little stupid fuckers!"

"This why nobody likes yo ass now." Asia smacks her lips. "I knew I should've switched to Mr. Woods class, at least he teaches us how to talk to demons."

"Ima summon yo ass next Mr. Porter you keep giving us all these damn tests, fuck wrong with you?" Zion asks shaking his head sticking his airpods back in his dirty ears.

"Aye fuck all y'all!" I yell snatching up the papers with great force. "Clear your got-damn desks!"

I couldn't wait until I went home to take me a nice hot shower. This day officially went left for me all because of these dumbass kids.

"I hope you all fail." I grumble hearing hella teeth smacking together, after I finished passing out the papers. I took my wet shirt off before flopping down in my seat sighing.

"Corn dog shaped bitch." Asia mutters.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

"I swear if I get in trouble for skipping with you." I hiss as Kentrell kissed the spot on my neck. His shirt was balled up in my fist since it felt so damn good.

"I told you, you didn't have to." He chuckles in my neck before pushing me back down against the soft hotel bed by my neck and hovering over my naked body. This wouldn't be the first time we fucked but it would be the first time we skipped school to fuck.

I didn't respond since I felt my dick hardening poking him in his stomach as he trailed kisses down my body making me squirm. It's been so long since I had some dick.

"Mm." I moaned arching my back when I felt his lips kiss my hole twice making it pucker back at him. I soon felt his warm long tongue poking against my hole making me shut my eyes in pleasure. His tongue slithered inside of me making me jerk up but Kentrell held me down by my hips moving his tongue back and forth inside me rapidly.

"Fuck!" I gasped letting out high pitched moans toying with my nipples. The tip of his tongue kept pressing against my prostate making me go into a frenzy. It felt so fuckin' good. I knew I would be nutting in a second because I felt pre-cum oozing out my tip.

"I-I'm cumming!" I moaned with shaky legs as Kentrell ate me roughly causing me to arch my back higher feeling my stomach tighten up into a little knot before I had streams of cum coming out of my dick making me breath harshly.

"Damn you made a mess." Kentrell chuckles slapping my thighs dragging his fingers down to my hole and sticking his thumb in there hovering over me again taping on my face lightly making me slowly open my eyes.

"You tired?"

I shook my head biting down on my bottom lip watching as he smiled showing his diamond grill. His head leaned down a little giving four peck on the lips. I wanted more but one of our phones rung interrupting us.

I lazily reached my arm out and looked at the screen to see Nickolas calling me. I pushed Kentrell back some quickly answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Taymor!" Nickolas yells over loud commotion going on in his background. "Where you at bitch?!"

"Um." I trailed as his thumb slipped out my ass but begun watching Kentrell take off his sweatpants then his boxers. "Home." I lie laying against one of the pillows.

"You didn't tell me you was skipping. Man yo ass should've been here, tell me why Mr. Porter and Zion got into a fight today!"

"Ashy black lip Zion?!" I gasp before laughing a little. Thats what his ass gets, Zion was forever starting with Mr. Porter and expected him to never do or say anything back.

"Yes oh my gosh!" Nick screams making me scream too when Kentrell slammed into me. I quickly covered my mouth glaring at him trying to figure out why I didn't hear his big ass feet walk over here or the bed creak.

"Oops" He mouths smiling flipping me over on my stomach and re-entering me again. I almost forgot I was on the phone with Nickolas for a second so I hung up quickly.

"I hate you Kentrell." I moaned placing my head down. This was going to be a long ass day, because his stamina was out of this world. I would probably tap out after round four.

"Yeah yeah, shut that shit up and throw it the fuck back." He mutters sending a harsh smack to my ass.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Sorry if this is kinda boring you guys, I tried on the sex scene but it still came out whack so💀]

[1/27/19]