SEVEN.

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

"So." I started before plopping down in Kentrell's lap as he grunts before slapping my thigh harshly. I turned my neck quickly to look at him trying to not let my eyes water because my thigh was starting to sting. He eyes me right back as I scoff to myself and faced forward again.

"Like I was going to say, have y'all studied for Mr. Porter's exam that's coming up?" I ask leaning back on Kentrell's chest more and eating one of my gushers.

"Um what exam?" Jay asks with his thick eyebrows furrowed together like he was confused. "That nigga don't teach us shit."

"Tellin' you, all his ass do is come into class late and throw shit at us." Kentrell mutters in agreement. I also agree with that because it was true, for some reason we have been like a few weeks into the semester and he hasn't taught us nothin relating to prob and stats Plus I needed that class to graduate.

"Y'all passing his class?" Nickolas asks after coming out the kitchen and sitting down in my bean bag chair. "I heard all of y'all failing."

"Yeah not me!" I quickly sit up shaking my head. "I have a one hundred in his class. I don't know how because I don't do any of his work."

"How the hell you get a one hundred in his class if he don't teach shit?" Jay sucks his teeth pulling out his weed, grinder, and backwood package.

"Ask him, I'm not complaining about my grade but what I am complaining about is that I haven't learned shit about Prob and Stats."

"Maybe he wants to." Nickolas trails off giving me look that I knew all too well making my eyes widened and I shook my head at the idea. "Think about it Taymor."

"Hell nah." I laugh eating another gusher. "That would never happen."

"I wouldn't say all that, I see the way he looks at you so I mean." Nickolas smirks shrugging drinking from his bottle of apple juice and I wanted nothing more than to knock that shit out his hand.

"What y'all talking about?" Jay laughs looking up briefly from rolling his blunt. "Mr. Porter trynna fuck or sum?"

"Oh my god." I muttered to myself at how Jay was making this shit worse. I also peeped how Mr. Porter looked at me but I never said anything because I won't let him do anything to me and Kentrell would beat his ass before he even thinks about it.

"I'll beat his ass." Kentrell says before letting out a raspy laugh. "He really think he R. Kelly."

"Kayla be tied up." Nickolas nods making me choke on my candy. "I bet she has more bodies then me."

"How many you got anyways?" Jay looks over at him licking his backwood to seal it and I whistle while looking away stuffing hella gushers in my mouth. He wouldn't want to fuck with Nickolas after he found out that number.

"Only thirty." He shrugs as I closed my eyes feeling Kentrell's chest vibrate against my back and I just knew he was laughing at what Nickolas said. My best friend was really a hoe.

"Only thirty?!" Jay yells loud as hell making Kentrell laugh harder and me to close my eyes tightly. I always cringed when Nickolas said how many bodies he had.

"Your asshole is a fuckin' black hole!" Jay continues to yell. "What the fuck bruh?!"

"Jay stopth ith." I managed to get out with all the candy in my mouth, so I begun to chew it. I open my eyes to find the backwood on the floor and since he wasn't paying any attention I quickly got up and took it before plopping back down on Kentrell's lap.

"What's so bad about that?" Nickolas asks confused as Kentrell hands me a lighter and I waited no time to spark that bitch up.

"How many dicks have you sucked?!" Jay yells again now standing up with his mouth wide open.

"Only twenty."

I chocked on the smoke that was in my lungs at Nickolas's number yet again. He needed to keep some shit to himself sometimes. I was the only person to know this type of information.

"Nickolas." I called out making him look over at me. "Stop it nigga."

"I feel really judge right now and I'm just going to leave." Nickolas scoffs grabbing his things and leaving the room quickly. I passed the blunt to Kentrell before grabbing a pillow off the couch and throwing it at Jay's big ass head. Look at what he did.

"Why would you ask him that?!"

"I told you I wanted him and those things are important to know about someone." He shrugs.

"Your best-friend a hoe Taymor."

"That's something y'all got in common huh?" I smirk facing Kentrell. "And don't call him that, he's just uh exploring his options."

"What you mean?" Ian no hoe." Kentrell frowns blowing smoke in my face and holding the blunt out to me that I snatched.

"Didn't you let Jay suck your dick and Kayla?" I ask titling my head putting the blunt up to my mouth and inhaling it. He eyes widened before he looked off to the side blowing out a breath.

"I thought so." I mush his head back before standing up from his lap to look for my phone. "Where is my phone so I can call my bestfriend."

Once I seen it was on top of my dresser charging I took it off of there and quickly went to my contacts pressing his contact calling him on FaceTime.

"Where you at bitch?" I ask flicking the ash off that was at the end of the blunt. He looks into the camera with his head into the refrigerator before pulling out a sandwich that looked oddly familiar to mine.

"Downstairs about to eat this lovely sandwich."

"I'll beat yo ass." I mug him as he laughs. "Come back upstairs, dramatic ass."

"Okay dad."

I hung up on him placing my phone back on the charger and walking over to where Jay was to hand him the blunt. He gladly took it looking stressed and I had to laugh. Who knew he liked my best-friend this much.

"I swear if he gave me something." Jay takes a big puff. "Ima beat his ass."

"G Herbo would be very proud." I state giving him a smile. "Plus the doctor is his other best-friend so you have nothing to worry about."

"I better not." He mutters as I clap.

"Now it's time to study for this exam!" I yell just as Nickolas walks back in my room with my fuckin sandwich. "A class that cheats together graduates together!"

"Woo hoo!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[I don't think anybody seen it on my message board or y'all ignored it but where should they go for their senior trip? Leave them right here]

[2/22/19]