ONE. [CONT]

JOHNATHAN PORTER.

"Bitch shut the fuck up and suck this big thang!" I spat at the girl pushing her head down who was all goggly eyes over me in class earlier. These bitches was fast as hell and who was I to pass up on free head?

"Okay feisty I like that." She nods her head with a little smirk before opening her mouth taking all nine inches of mine in her moist mouth causing me to shudder. Feeling her soft hands grip my balls caused me to shoot up.

"Shit." I mumbled sparking my blunt up and grunting at the feeling of me hitting the back of throat repeatedly. She might wants to slow down before she chokes. I was pretty big.

I felt my toes curling at her moaning since it sent vibrations through me and using her hands. I could feel my stomach tightening as I tried to focus on my blunt that I had sparked up but it was impossible to do.

"Yeah aight." I groan pushing her head down until it touched my pelvis. I felt my breathing become intense as my warm cum shot out and hit the back of her throat. I watched as she popped my dick out her mouth before swallowing my kids and looking at me with a smile.

"You like daycares huh?" I ask in awe since I never had anyone swallow my cum before now.

"So." She giggled rolling her eyes playfully. "Can I get my A for the year?"

"As long as you keep su-" I was cut off by my door opening making me push the bitch away from me as she fell on the floor with a hard thud and stuff my dick back in my boxers. Once I seen it was two of my students I calmed down.

"Ow, Mr. Porter!"

"What y'all want?" I ask side eyeing the bitch who was rubbing her head before standing up and gathering her things.

"I'll see around Mr. Porter." She smiles as I took a puff from my blunt ignoring her. "Hey Kentrell."

I watched as she walked past them with a little sway in her hips before leaving making me shake my head. She was thick as hell. I should hit that one day.

"I just came to see if my laptop was in here." The short brown-skin boy spoke up walking towards the back of the classroom. I licked over my lips watching him as well. Was this whole school filled with thick bitches and niggas?

I heard him mumble to himself before walking back over to the other brownskin boy and shaking his head.

"Kentrell it's not in here, we going to Mr. Onfroy's room."

The taller dude was mugging me as I blew smoke out my nose wondering what his problem was. I decided not to say anything and pulled up my laptop that had porn hub already on the screen.

"Kentrell come on!"

I heard my door slam closed making me laugh to myself. I was going to love this job.

••••••••••••••••••••

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

"Bitch!" Kentrell yelled making me jump because he was loud as hell in my ear before standing up out his seat pulling up his pants. "Throw that spaghetti at me and I'm wipe yo nose on slime!"

Jay looks at him with a daring smirk before grabbing his spoon scooping up a plate full of spaghetti and eating it. Well that's what I thought was going to happen but he actually threw it making me gasp. I didn't even have time to grab Kentrell before he leaped over the table tackling Jay to the floor.