SIX.

TAYMOR MCINTYRE.

"I apologize for the inconvenience that took place this following Thursday involving Ms. Fenty and Mr. Brown. I don't know how that crazy mothafucka got back in this school but let's all pray for Ms. Fenty and her speedy recovery." Mr. Mayer's says over the intercom making me put my head down saying a little prayer for her. Mr. Brown did a big ass number on her face.

"Fuck!" Someone sobs from beside me. "Ima kill that crackhead when I seen him. Messing up my baby face like that!" They sobbed harder and yelled out 'God Why?!' repeatedly.

"See if she was with me that would've never happened." Kentrell shakes his head as I lean up and open my eyes scoffing to myself, he had some nerve.

"Two words Kentrell." Jay turns around chewing on his gum obnoxiously. "Boiling water."

I screamed in laughter covering my mouth afterwards at what Jay just said. See Kentrell use to date this little ghetto skinny lightskin girl, they were cute together until he started beating her ass and cheating on her. I wonder where she was.

"Jay." Kentrell mutters eyeing him before laughing a little. "How many times do I have to tell y'all that I neva' touched that girl?"

"Until that video in the hallway goes away." I answer pulling out my bag of chips and opening them. "I bet you can't pull me Kentrell, I bet you can't pull me." I mocked her stuffing a few chips in my mouth laughing at how stupid she sounded. You can tell he told her to say that.

"We was just playing y'all." Jay mocks her next making me choke on my chips because he sounded just like her. Since her voice was high pitched and squeaky.

"Fuck both of y'all." Kentrell flicks both of us off as we laugh hard. He was mad as hell now.

"Poor tink tink." I laugh pinching his cheeks making him swat my hand away with his face balled up and his arms crossed across his chest.

"Eat my dick." He grunts laying his head down on the desk as I furrow my eyebrows in confusion because I did that already.

"Again huh?" I ask placing my hand on his thigh and getting closer to his crotch area and lightly squeezing it while laughing at the way he shot back up giving me a hard glare.

"Stop Ian playin' with you."

"You got it buddy." I smile stuffing more chips in my mouth grabbing my phone from out my book-bag so I can finish watching the Ted Bundy documentary. White people always on some crazy shit.

"Aye Taymor." I heard Jay say making me hum in response as I hooked my headphones up ready to pop them in my ears.

"Put me on with your best-friend uh Nickolas." He finishes while I squint at him.

"Why?" I ask. "When all he's going to do is eat you."

"What?" He scrunches his face up confused as I shake my head clicking on my Netflix app.

"Sorry wrong book, but text him yourself." I shrug. "Don't y'all have a class together?"

He nods while I make a gesture with my hands to go ask him. I'm pretty sure Nickolas would talk to him, they lowkey act alike but he still had some hoe tendency's so I don't know if they would really click. Jay didn't respond but nods turning around as I popped in my earphones propping my phone against my bookbag and laying my head on Kentrell's back getting comfortable.

"Charming?" I smacked my lips at the first word that came through my earphones. Ted Bundy was ugly as hell. "And this is who Zac Efron has to play as? I'm so sorry Zac." I mumble shaking my head.

This is what I did for the remainder of class since Mr. Porter wasn't here for some reason.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

JOHNATHAN PORTER.

"Bro you going to make me late for my class!" I snap at my baby mamma who was yappin' off at the mouth about bullshit that I didn't want to hear.

"Fuck that class!" She yells thrusting a baby bag in my arms forcefully making me step back a little. "Weak ass nigga, get ya' weight up."

"Now this is what you're going to do Johnathan. I have a fuckin' interview today for a sugar daddy and I need you to watch your son for a couple of hours, okay?" She emphasizes son as I rolled my eyes throwing the baby bag over my shoulder.

"Whatever."

"Bitch ass." She mutters rolling her eyes before walking off leaving me standing in her foyer waiting for her to get my son. She soon came out his room with him trailing behind her with these shades on with his hands in his pockets.

"Wassup bitch boy." He throws me a head nod as I placed my hand over my chest looking at him like he lost his mind. "Where we going? I got to be home to take Alisha to the park."

"What the fuck." I furrowed my eyebrows wondering where my child was because this was not him. "Nigga did they clone you too?!"

"My bad." He takes off his glasses handing them to his mom before frowning his face up like he was going to cry. "Da-da, goo goo, ga ga, blah blah. That's what you wanted to hear dad? I'm grown now."

"Son." I gasp with my hand still over my chest as my baby mamma laughs before gathering us together and pushing her out her door.

"Okayy mommy loves you pumpkin." She bends down to give him a kiss on the cheek but he pushes her head away with his face scrunched.

"You not kissing me with those dick lips." He shakes his head as she gasps. "I love you too little bitch." He turns around and walks over to my car as I watch him in shock.

"I can't stand his little ass." She mutters. "Have fun Johnathan." She waves before walking back in the house and slamming the door behind her.

"What the hell." I mumbled to myself confused but soon turned around on my heels walking to my car so I can get to this damn school.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

[To all the people who picked option B, congratulations you played yourself🙂]

[2/8/19]