Breathe, Just Breathe

"Breathe in. Breathe out. Your life is is good. Breathe in Breathe out" The tape went on and on. It is just another day. Hour, minute, second of your life. Scarlett sat up from her bed. "AHHHHHHHH" She screamed out.

"This yoga IS NOT doing anything to calm me down Statia." Scarlett sat up flipping her long auburn hair back. Statia laughed and shook her head. "I am serious! I am totally stressing about this year! It is senior year and I have never dated anyone!" Scarlett huffed.

"Scarlett it will happen! Do not stress this is what this tape is for!" She waved the inspirational tape around. "Easy for you to say Statia. You are tall, blond huge boobs. Not to mention how many boyfriends you have had?"  Scarlett snorted

"Scarlett! You are beautiful! You have beautiful auburn hair, legs that go on for MILES. An AMAZING skinny little figure everyone wants to have. Not to mention the violet eyes you have.  You are perfect. I may have blond hair and big boobs but I wish I look like you. You are like the perfect girl." 

Scarlett laugh " Oh yeah right" she rolled her eyes "They are not violet. We should go or we will be late on our first day." She shot up after looking at the clock. Scarlett and Statia rushed out the door. "Bye mom!!" Scalett yelled as they ran out the door and jumped in the car.

They pulled into the school parking lot with ten minutes to spare. "Alright Statia I am going to find my locker and meet you in homeroom."  "OK I'll get the gossip and meet up with there." Statia hugged her and ran off.

Scarlett looks around as she walks down the hall smiling to her self noticing how everyone hasn't changed much at all. Oh new guy standing by her locker. As she is walking up she see the popular guys surrounding him.  Oh this shall just be great. Scarlett muttered as she stood beside them.

"Hey guys. What is going on?" Scarlett smiled at them putting herself in between them and the new guy. She saw the look in the eyes of the new guy and knew it well. She figured it best to intervene.

"Oh nothing Scarlett." The leader of  the group Sam smirked. "It is good to see you though."

"Never going to happen Sam. Go away NOW!" She pointed in demand.

Sam laughed and walked away smirking. "I will be back for both of you."

Scarlett turned and smiled at the new guy. "I can take care of myself. I dont need some chick to fight my battles for me" He snapped.

"Well Hello to you. My name is Scarlett. Nice to meet you!" She snapped as she did the combination to the locker. "And I didn't stop it for you. I stopped it to protect them. I've seen the look in your eyes before and I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to let them keep making an ass of themselves. Even though they do need to have an ass beating." She finished off shoving her books in her locker.

He smirked "Im Jace. So what should I do? Thank you?"

"Do what you want Jace I don't care. Next time I will let you fight!" She slammed the door shut and went to stomp off. He quickly grabbed her arm. " Look I'm sorry. Thanks I didn't need that today so really thanks." He smiled at her which made her heart stop. She looked away "It's whatever." "Come on. Friends?" He grinned leaning forward.

"No" She glared at him walking off.

"Why not?" He yelled at her fleeting figure.

"Cause I don't like assholes!" She called out right before she walked into home room.