Fight!

Rain is pouring down on Scarlett as she is shaking him tears streaming down her face as she is screaming at him. “DON’T LEAVE ME!!!” She put her face in her hands knowing it was hopeless as she reached down in her boot and grabbed the knife.

Scarlett jolted awake tears falling from her eyes as her alarm went off. She smacked it quiet and closed her eyes. “Breathe, just breathe. You will be ok. Just breathe.” She laid there a little while longer trying to get excited about today about the date. She laid there as she heard her mother in the kitchen making breakfast. She resented her parents. They pretended nothing happened but then again so did she.

She stared at the ceiling thinking about where they would be going on the date. He still hasn’t told her anything about it so she decided to wear her heels and take flats along in her purse. She would wear a cute little black coat over the dress to make it look more casual. She smiled some as the dream slipped from her mind as she started getting ready for school. She had her date things all ready to go so when she was home from school it wouldn’t take her to long to get ready. Statia was also coming and helping her get ready for the date. How Statia acted she was going on the date not Scarlett. She smile and laughed silently at that thought and got into the shower.

When she was done with her shower and dressed her dad was standing outside her room and looked down at her arms. Her face furrowed angrily. “I only cut that one time STOP CHECKING!” “Breakfast is ready.” He looked at her coldly and walked downstairs. She rolled her eyes and followed knowing if she didn’t they wouldn’t let her go on the date tonight. She went into the kitchen and saw pancakes eggs and bacon. She made her a small plate and thanked her mom. She ignored them both as she ate. Statia finally honked her horn and Scarlett rolled her eyes at the impatient third honk. She left without saying a word to her parents.

She jumped in the car and Statia bluntly turned to her and said. “You look like shit girl! You shouldn’t look like this on the day of the big date!” Scarlett smiled sweetly at her. “This is why you are my best friend you always throw those compliments my way. Don’t you ever shut up about how awesome I look?” Statia backed out of the driveway.”Bad night and morning huh? Nightmare?” Scarlett rolled her eyes. “What do you think of course! And the rents most likely heard me because they not so subtle looked at my wrist.” Statia fell silent as she drove and Scarlett sighed. “What?” “I check to so I don’t blame them.” Scarlett huffed out the window and whispered. “You know why and you know I won’t again.” They didn’t talk the rest of the way to school.

Jace was sitting on his car by Statia normal parking spot waiting on them to show. Scarlett got out of the car and Jace stole her stuff and hugged her. She smiled at him and shook her head. Jace’s eyes travelled down her body and she glared and hit him in the shoulder. “ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CHECKING IF I CUT! I told you I don’t!” Jace laughed and blushed some. Statia called out “He was checking you out not to see if you cut.” Scarlett blushed. “Oh, I’m sorry! I’ve had a rough morning.” He shook his head and grabbed her hand as they walked to class.

“So are you going to tell me anything about this date?” “Nope!” She grumbled under her breath and glared at him. “I don’t like surprises!” “To bad” He smirked. “Ass hat!” She spat out trying not to laugh at him. He just leaned down and kissed her cheek. The teacher coughed and looked at them. “Are you going to come in the class or not?” Jace looked at him with a mischievous glint. “Do we have a choice? Cause I rather spend my time out here with her.” The teacher just pointed into the class room and the followed suit.

All before lunch they would make faces at each other and laugh. Each teacher laughed and separated them across the room.  The bell rang for lunch and Scarlett rushed across the room and Jace kissed her quickly and held her hand as they walked to lunch.  Statia grinned at them thinking about how cute they are together. Jace went and bought him and Scarlett’s lunch as she put the stuff on their table. Statia wiggled her eyebrows at Scarlett. She busted out laughing.” We have been acting like kids all day long. We were separated in like ever class. He is amazing.” Jace sat beside her. “Well thanks baby!” He cheered. They nudged each other playfully smiling when Sam plopped down beside Statia.  Jace glared at him. “What the hell do you want?” He demanded.

Sam just smirked and picked at food from Statia plate. Scarlett glared at Statia.”Do not tell me you are going out with him!!” Statia looked down at her plate and Sam put his arm around her. Scarlett growled and walked around the table and pushed Sam off his seat. “You will STAY AWAY FROM HER!” Scarlett yelled at him and slapped him. She jerked him up by the collar and leaned close to him. “If you come anywhere near her for any reason I WILL castrate you. You remember what I did to you last time?” Sam pushed her back. “Try it bitch! I am not scared of you the only reason you did anything was because of Danny. He isn’t here anymore so maybe I will just go after you instead of her.” He grabbed the back of her neck and threw her back. As Scarlett hit the table Jace flew across it and attacked Sam.

Jace’s fist slammed into his face over and over again. You heard Sam nose breaking as Sam threw punches landing into Jace’s side. They started rolling trying to gain the upper hand punches landing where they could. Sam was onto throwing punches on Jace when Scarlett grabbed a lunch tray and hit him over the head with it. Sam was knocked out cold and the principal ran into the lunch room and pointed to Scarlett and Jace. “MY OFFICE NOW!!!”

Jace looked at Scarlett and made sure was ok. Scarlett kissed his face. “Are you ok? Thank you for jumping in like that.” Jace smiled at her as they walked towards the office.” I am fine but I think we are going to postpone our date. My sister is going to kill me for fighting.” Scarlett laughed out as they walked in to the principal office. “Do you think this is funny Ms. Scarlett?” The principal glared at her. “No sir. I was laughing at something Jace said about tonight.” Mr. Wallace, the principal, shuffled papers on his desk.  “So will you like to tell me WHY you both attacked Sam?” Jace looked at Mr. Wallace “He pushed her and threatened her so I attacked him defending her.” He shrugged. Scarlett looked at Mr. Wallace.”I was warning him to stay away from Statia.”

Mr. Wallace sighed. “I’m going to suspend you both for 3 days and call your parents. I will also suspend Sam for the same amount. Go wait in the outer office till your parents get here.” They stood up and went and sat down. “So when do you think or date will be?” Scarlett said as she got the first aid kit to clean up his face. “Depends on my sis and how piss she will be at me. I did promise not to fight anymore you know.” He winced as she cleaned his lip. “I know but it was for a good cause.” She laughed.

She sat and they held hands waiting for the hell to come from her parents and his sister.