Oh Danny

As Scarlett opens her mouth to tell Jace her phone rings. She looked at it and saw it was Statia.  

Confused she picked up.  

"Hello?" 

"Fuck. Scarlett I need your help." Statia cursed again. 

"Whats going on? Are you ok? Where are you?" Scarlett griped the phone tighter.

Statia cursed again. "I'm fine. It's Danny. He is fucking drunk and I think he overdosed... I'm at his house."

"Fuck Fuck fuck! I'll be there in a few try to wake his ass up." She slammed the phone down. "Sorry Jace I have to go and I need to borrow your car."  

"What the fuck is going on?" Jace followed her downstairs cause she darted out the door. He gave Alec to Christy and ran outside. Scarlett was already in the car so he jumped in.

"It's Danny. I have to help him." She explained speeding down the street. He glared at her. "What the fuck do want to help him for?"  

She glared back. "Danny had been my friend for a long time. I might be having issues with him now but I'm going to help him. So get the fuck over it." Jace looked at her in shock.

Scarlett pulled into Danny driveway and got out. She ran inside as Jace followed her. Statia was trying to sit Danny up and sighed in relief when she saw them. Scarlet went to Danny and yanked his face up to look.  

"Dammit Danny! You fucking promised!.... Jace get on the side Statia is on and help me get him into the bathroom. Statia go get hot water and pour salt in it" she snapped the orders out.

Statia ran into the kitchen and Jace picked Danny up and followed Scarlett to the bathroom.  

"Put him sitting down by the toilet." She grabbed the water from Statia as she walked in. As soon as Jace put Danny down she forced his mouth open and pour the water down his throat. Danny instantly sputtered and started throwing up. Scarlett glared at him.

"How do you know what to even do?" Jace asked with a what the hell tone.  

"Sadly this isn't the first time I've had to do this for him." She looked at Danny and saw he was done throwing up.  

"Let's get him into bed for now. We need to watch him tonight though." She sighed and helped Jace get him up.

She led the way to his room and pulled out his sleep shorts. She started to change him when Jace stopped her. "I'll do it." She nodded. Statia and Scarlett walked out.

"So what the hell where you doing here Statia!" Scarlett glared at her. 

"He called me! I never stopped being friends with him Scarlett.." Statia looked down. 

Scarlett took a sharp breath in.

Jace waked out of his room and looked at them both. "what's going on?" 

Scarlet just went and sat on a couch. Jace sighed and sat beside her. "Thank you for helping Jace." Scarlett leaned into him. 

Jace kissed her and smiled. Scarlett motioned Statia to sit. Scarlett turned the TV on.

A few hours later they were still like that when Danny stumbled out.