hmmmm

"So babe? Why in the world did you warn him to stay away from her? I think what you did was totally hot but still curious." Jace said as they waited for everyone to show up at the school. "Sam is the totally player and ass of our school. Last year Statia and Sam started dating and for awhile it was cool. He wasn't such an ass."

Scarlett closed her eyes and rested her head in her hands and continued, "Statia came to school with a busted lip and eye one day. I asked her what happened but she wouldn't tell me. That night there was a huge party and we all went. I thought it was Sam that did that to her but wasn't for sure cause she would fight. So that night I see them fighting in the corner and Sam fucking hit her. I flew across the room and attacked him. I was hit a few times but Danny threw him against the wall and held him down as I beat the living shit out of him. Danny threatened him about if he came near either one of us. Statia or I Danny would kill him."

Jace stayed silent after she explained. He was furious that Sam did that last year and wondered who the fuck this Danny is to Scarlett. He pulled her into his arms and rubbed her back. They stayed like that till the office door slammed open and Scarlett's father, Michael, bust in glaring at them.

"Who the fuck is that?" He jabbed his finger in Jace's direction and yanked Scarlett up. "I am so sick of this young lady! You are out of control every since what happened! You are going to stay away from him!" Scarlett jerked out of his grasp and screamed at him. "YOU HAVE NO SAY! I don't give a flying fuck what you want! That's Jace and HE HELPED ME NOW SHUT UP!" Scarlett stood there shaking in anger. Jace stood up and wrapped his arms around her comforting her and glared at her father. Michael's hand shaking ran threw his hair and he walked into the principal's office.

Christy walked in and glared at Jace. "How dare you bring this sweet girl into your shit!? We will so have a talk when we get home! Now let me go talk them out of suspending you both for so long." She stomped into the office as well. Jace looked shocked and confused at his sister's words. "This isn't even my fault what the fuck?" Scarlett laughed and turned to rest her head into his chest. "Ignore my dad he can't keep us apart." "Like I would let that happened." He muttered and kissed her quickly.

She smiled. "So? How is your sister going to get us out of this?" Jace smirked. "Cause she is fucking viscous. She is a lawyer and seriously never lost a case. She is almost a partner at the firm she works at and she hasn't been there that long." Scarlett nodded and they sat down. It seemed like an hour before Christy walked out of the office again. The principal and Michael both looked terrified. Jace looked away trying not to laugh. Christy snapped her head to Jace. "You come with me! You both are only suspended for a day. I'll see you later sweetheart." She smiled at Scarlett as she grabbed Jace's ear to drag him out of the school.

Scarlett chuckled at the horrified look on his face as she drug him out. She stood up and nodded to the principal. She followed her father outside to the car. Michael sat in the driver's seat breathing deep. "We can't take more of this Scarlett. Please behave from now on. Your mother and I love you very much. We can't lose you." Tears are filling his eyes as he talks. The unspoken two held in the air. Scarlett leaned toward him and kissed his cheek. "I love you daddy. Ok? So Breathe, just breathe!"

During the drive home Scarlett looked at the jagged scars going down her arms. She remembered all the pain of that night and thought it was the only way to end it. She sighed as the car pulled up to the house. "I told your mother you are sick. She doesn't know you're in trouble at school. So just act like your sick or something." Michael said running his hands over his face. "Daddy you don't have to be strong all the time. Thank you though. Mom is the worst with guilt tripping me." Scarlett smiled at him. They got out of the car and walked toward the house.

Scarlett's phone rang out saying she had a text message. Hey love. Wanna have breakfast tomorrow? We can eat at that dinner everyone loves. I mean we do have all day ;)

Scarlett smiled and rolled her eyes at Jaces text. Sure ;p You are paying right? And picking me up? Lets meet at 8:30? Mwah.

YES!!! OK see you then! My sister is still yelling at me. She is also throwing things g2g.

Scarlett laughed. Her mom looked at her strangely. "Oh Statia told me she hates me cause I'm sick and she has to stay at school." Scarlett lied. Scarlett was still smiling as she waited for the morning to come.