what the hell?

"Scarlett wait! What is going on?" Jace screamed at her while running behind her.

"i cant talk about it! i just cant! Ok?" She cried stopping facing him.

"What the hell!? You start screaming at that Danny guy about someone who is dead and he tell you he loves you! What the fuck is going on!" Jace yelled at her furiously.

Scarlett just shook her head no and cried. Jace glared at her. "Do you not trust me?" She paused

"I do trust you! I just can't talk about what happened."

"you won't more like it! I want to know what's going on with you! I care about you!" Jace cried out.

Scarlett leaned over and kissed him. "just hold me? Please? I promise to tell you soon but I just can't now."

Jace sighed and wrapped his arms around her. "i'm here for you baby I swear! No matter what."

"thank you!" She muttered into his chest holding on tight.

After a few minutes she backed away and smiled weakly. "come to my house?" He kissed her and nodded.

They walked backto the diner and got into his car. As he drove back she stared at him. "thank you for not pushing me to talk."

"when you are ready to talk to me about it you will baby.I know that. I want to demand for you to tell me but that won't get us anywhere. I'll be patient for now but if that Danny guy comes near you again......I'll kill him." Jace says out so calmly

Scarlett froze believing what he said.

"You really would." Jace didn't reply just stared out the window as he drove.

Scarlett took a deep breath."you can't! Please! Just leave him alone"

"let's not talk about it now love ok?" Jace pulled into her driveway. "how about I just go on home and see you tomorrow? We both need to calm down."

She nodded and got out of the car. She stood almost shaking as he drove away.

She pulled out her phone and called someone.

She sighed.,"Danny?"