•三十六•

Jeonghan's POV

We watched as Leanne march out the door in anger and we all turned around to look at the four people in front of us, anger and rage filling our eyes. They looked shocked and scared, their heads hung low but I still felt extreme anger bubbling up in me. I mean, why wouldn't I ? They hurt someone extremely precious in our lives, ESPECIALLY me. I wanted to punch them all but I'll let them explain before I do anything to them.

"Explain, explain why you guys did this to her." I said, marching up to them. They just kept looking down at the ground. "TELL MY WHY YOU DID THIS !! SPEAK !! ARE YOU GUYS DEAF ?? AM I SPEAKING ANOTHER LANGUAGE ?" I started yelling which made them jump but didn't reply.

"Hyung, calm down, please." I turned to Dino who was trying to calm me down.

"NO !! I'M NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN !! THEY HURT SOMEONE PRECIOUS TO US." I stopped to look for someone. "You." I said pointing at a girl with really short hair, the one who talked to Leanne with an attitude. "Come here." She just stood in her place. "I SAID COME HERE DAMN IT !!" I yelled which immediately made her come nearer to me. "You're the maknae right ?" I asked.

"n-ne." She said while nodding slowly.

"Who do you think you are to talk to your unnie like that ? Why don't you try to be more like Dino who talks to us nicely when he doesn't like what's happening ? Hmm ? It would really be a help to the remaining members because they won't have to be frustrated about their maknae being disrespectful." I said and she just nodded. "Go back over there, the rest of you, explain."

Vernon's POV

I was watching Jeonghan hyung handle the situation and it was the first time I've ever seen him get this mad to the point where he was yelling off the top of his lungs. I smiled though, Leanne really chose a good one, he's a protective and a nice guy who'll do anything for her. I'd probably choose Jeonghan hyung too if I were Leanne. Anyways, after a bit, I walked up to the 4 members.

"Please explain why you did it." I asked while getting in front of Jeonghan hyung, making sure he doesn't hurt anyone while everyone followed me to them.

"W-well, we didn't really like the sounds that Leanne was making for us so we decided to do something of our own. We made something so much better and CEO-nim approved it surprisingly." This one girl said but I didn't know her name, I only knew Aiden since he was the only guy that was a part of the group.

"What's your name ?" I asked.

"I'm Jaylyn, that's Rachelle, Aiden, and Kylie." She said as she pointed them all out.

"Jaylyn, what's your current position of the group now without Leanne ?" I asked.

"I'm the leader, main vocalist, and sub-rapper." She said and I nodded.

"I think the leaders should talk with her while the rest of us talk to the others." I said looking at S. Coups, Hoshi, and Woozi hyung and they nodded in response and walked to the recording room.

We pulled the other three aside and talked to them as well.

"So, why did you guys kick Leanne out of the group instead of telling her your concerns ?" Jun hyung asked.

"We know how Leanne acts, she's stubborn and won't do what we want." Kylie said which made us even angrier at her.

"You know what, you, shut up. Let the others talk." I said looking at the maknae then looking at the other 2. "Now, do you guys agree with her ?" I asked and they both nodded with hesitance.

"Did you guys even try ?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"WHY NOT ? ARE YOU GUYS DUMB ? YOU COULD'VE ASKED HER AND SHE WOULD'VE HELPED OH MY GOD !!" I started yelling at them which caused them and the rest of my members to jump at my sudden outburst. My blood was BOILING at their lack of efforts as a team. I heaved and just sent them a death glare.